chapter five

A/N have fun reading this chapter

Chapter five
"Detention starts now till 5:00pm,so just be quiet and do whatever you were doing." Ms.jisa said and fell asleep on her desk and I sat on the chair thinking.wait she say we continue doing whatever we were doing, meaning we just sit down till 5:00 and looking at the time it was unbelievably 4:00,even If I knew that I was not crazy,now I know am going to be insane by the time the detention was over.

"Hey, is this detention ," someone said from the door and I looked up noticing the owner of the voice.wow and I thought I was gonna be crazy after this but now I will be sane for the rest of my life.

"Blah blah take a sit." Ms.jisa said dropping to her desk again. George came forward and noticed me,I gave him and I looked in any other direction and not him .

"What are you doing here I thought you were the anti- detention girl and look at what we have here " He ask sitting beside me and I lucked words to reply.

Turning towards him I never missed to see his handsome smile.stop that ,now you look like you already like the guy! No not really like is a very strong word to mention right now and I  don't really know him that much,what is there to like in a short time ,get a hold of yourself Amber.

"Am you don't seem to a trouble maker what got you here,exactly." I said once I got courage to talk cause it's embarrassing that he found me here plus i avoided his question.

"I kind of got into a small fight in a class and -," he started but I cut him.

"Are you ok?" I asked searching his face and his knuckles for traces of injuries but saw none.

"Am ok,just playing with you..." He replied laughing and I just wanted to beat the hell out of him but then I remembered he was always a joker.

"One word from you two of you and I'll add your hours of detention." Ms.jisa says raising her head to our direction then she drops it again and we exchange knowing looks with George

"We need to talk." He whispers just as Felix and the dude that called me a ' pretty face' had a purple eye both appeared to the class and took their seats.what is this place a washroom or something you enter when you fill like. and George turns towards means whispers,"you'll be seeing this lovely face of mine for a very long time starting today,"with a smirk as I roll my eyes at his remarks and we go back to silence,what does he mean really ,did he transfer schools or something,I wanna know more.But looking at George his focus was on the two guys and all I can say is that he wasn't pleased to see any if them. I am   curious to know why ,but hearing that I could be given other several hours of detention made me not to inquire anything but something strange or rather weird happened to ms.jisa,she stood up from her desk as is she wanted to say something but seemed as if she was refraining herself and suddenly straightened herself causing us to look at each other in panic Ms jisa was not the teacher to laugh with,maybe she wanted to add us more hours, I had goosebumps thinking about it. But then she clenched her hand on her chest and breathing heavily and fell down at once causing the class to have a moment of silence thinking she would wake up but after seeing no reaction from her ,the class turned chaotic at once even I was terrified to witness this for the second time.

Sorry if the chapter is too small but don't forget to leave your comments.