Chapter eighteen

George's POV
Am a jerk... I should have kissed her and not tease her,ugh! am so hating myself for this.

I had gone to the kitchen and found Mrs woods and Eddie already there and were discussing about some boy named Nicolas hunter and Amber and that made me more alert to hear what they were saying.

"They are so inseparable when he comes to visit, I love seeing them like that," she said and right now I had a cat ears.who's Nicolas, are they dating?why didn't she tell me,am a fool to think she can fall for me or am I just concluding my own nonsense.

"Yeah,do you always see how happy she is when he is around." Eddie added and that made my heart to drop.

"Who is Nicolas?" I asked and they turned to look at me, am sure my face never showed any sign of happiness like them.

"He is Mr hunter's son." Mrs woods said but that never answered my question.

"Are they like dating or something." I asked. I'd like to know now for I might step back or fight for her but now its too late to step back.

"No," they both shrieked as if the word was forbidden.

"He is older than her by two years they can't date its not right." Mrs woods said stirring the pasta and checked on the time.I am at the right track with a year ahead of Amber...

"Don't worry bro...," Eddie started and looked at his mother and checked if she was listening then continued, "don't be jealous they are just friends and she only has eyes for you." He said and turned to his mom again. He wasn't joking with me at the moment and hearing that Amber only had eyes for me made my heart beat fast but I still had to find out about this Nicolas dude.

Amber's POV
What did I not get?he seriously thought I could read him,I can't ,I only read one person and that was henry after him I shut everyone out.

George is trying to tell me something that am not getting him, I hope he isn't mad at me for calling him jerk,I guess I was disappointed he led me on ,look whose talking now.

At some point I would apologize to him before he gives me the silent treatment.

I headed downstairs towards the kitchen when someone cleared his throat,I turned and saw Nicolas hunter grinning at me.

"Hey cutie pie,long time no see." He said and I smiled right as we cuddled. Nicolas is my principal son ever since his dad started dating my mom we became very close, that one can think we are a couple but we just have this brotherly love between us.

"Its good to see you buddy,how is school? " I said and he smiled. Speaking of which he didn't school with us,he went to the neighbouring school, I guess he did like too much drama,I can't blame him but in some way believed in harmony like me so that's why we are close.