chapter sixteen

George's POV
I had already bought the paints,which was white and luminous green earlier- today,that is the benefit of being an early riser.I was patiently waiting for Amber to wake up,and looking at the time it was half past 8.00,so I decided to go for breakfast.

The aroma of cinnamon rolls was lingering through the air and that made me to hurry up towards the kitchen, but stopped dead at my tracks when I saw who was making the breakfast. Guess who! Of course its was Amber wearing a denim hot pant and a crop top,she looked good,gorgeous is the right name.I was still standing at the door dump folded,that I never noticed Eddie was there too.

"Hey bro,did the aroma wake you too,Amber is the best chef around, I really eat a big amount of food when she cooks," he praised her and I was stunned that Amber knew how to cook.

"That isn't healthy, you know little bro." Amber said placing them on a bowl and past it to us since I sat next to Eddie.

"Wow this is awesome on my mouth I never knew you knew how to cook,this is good," I said swallowing some of it.

"You are only tasting this and liking it, wait till you taste her cookies man very good, I mean awesome," he said and Amber gave a  hearty  laugh ,I have to admit that she was this cheerful when henry was around.

"Come on bro you are exaggerating, am not that good," she said switching off the oven and removed her apron.

"I should marry you,you'll make a good wife," I said receiving a hearty laugh from Eddie and a gasp from Amber.

"Good one and I'll want to be an uncle of four," Eddie added and I laughed this time round.

"Eddie..." Amber snapped throwing her roll at him but he ducked away fast.

"Hello dears,something yummy woke me up so now I want to eat,Mrs woods said sitting next to Amber and she served her mom." Oh my God..."she said and we were filled with worries maybe she was choking.

"Mom are you ok." Amber started.

"Ok?am fine,this rolls are amazing, the next chef is born in this house." She said and Amber smiled broadly.

"Thanks mom am honoured," Amber said just seeing her smile affected me and I don't know why dude focus,she is your destruction.

"Who was the first?" I ask curiously.

"Mom but she got busy and so now we are being cooked for by the helpers.

"Today Mr hunter is coming for dinner-," Mrs woods said but was interrupted by both Amber and Eddie.

"Yes," Amber shouted.

"Awesome," Eddie shouted too.

"Ok you guys love to interrupt me when I always talk about him." Mrs woods snapped and they apologized,this Mr hunter sounded familiar to me.

"So I was wondering if you could help me with dinner Amber," she started but Amber shook her head.

"Sorry mom but am helping George to repaint his room but when I finish I'll help for sure."Amber said and her mother nodded,for a second I thought she would refuse.