Solution in Seoul

"What about Pink?" Amanda suggested.

"I've already tried, she's on tour now" I slumped in my seat.

It was five a.m. and we've made absolutely no progress. I sat in silence trying to think of any one that was free to tour for the next year. No one came to mind. We'd scoured youtube for hours and come up with no one. When all of a sudden I got a notification from youtube on my phone. Someone was reviewing a music video. What the hell, it cant hurt to watch the video can it. 

I scooted closer to Amanda so she could see my phone. 

"Hey their pretty cute" She nugged me.

"Yeah they are, aren't they?" We watched not hearing to much of the music video we looked it up.

"What was the band's name again?" Amanda asked.

"Block B and the song is Very Good" I sipped my coffee hoping that this would be my answer.

The music video started and the beat got me right away. The chorus was catchy and they were all good looking and they could dance. We decided to look up more of their songs. That was it me and Amanda decided this was the best idea. We could help promote them around the world since there not really known. 

"Okay well lets see when their next show is" I said

"Looks like it's in two days in Seoul" Amanda answered 

"That means I'd have to leave today, Can you watch Hiro for me?" 

"Of course and don't worry Brandon will never know that he's here." Amanda said

"Thanks, and if you have any problems call me." I smiled.

Now I had to head back to my house to get some clothes and other necessities  before leaving for the airport. On the drive back I called and got the flight for 12 pm. I called Steven and told him I had a lead in Korea and that I'd be back in a few days with an answer. I pulled into the drive way and seen a red corvette that I'd never seen before.

I got out of my car and walked up to the door. I went in quietly and shut the door so that whoever was here wouldn't hear me. I walked slowly around the house checking all of the rooms. I got the the last one, mine and Brandon's room.  The door was cracked and I heard a female voice.

"Oh Brandon, Harder...That's right baby fuck me hard....mmmm"

"God, your so hot Juliet, when are you gonna leave that punk Andy"

*Juliet....the only Juliet we knew was simms and wasn't she with Andy Biersack. Oh God, he's gonna be so heart broken. I was able to open the door enough to take some pictures. I'd use them in our divorce case, maybe it will be done quicker.*

After getting my pictures. I slammed the door open. 

"Oh my God, Izzy, What are you doing here?" Juliet yelled.

"Well Brandon is my husband well soon to be ex. But you, I thought you really loved Andy but clearly that's not true. But you two can continue as soon as I'm done packing my suitcase because I have a plane to catch" I said walking by to my closet without even an ounce of emotion showing on my face.

"Flight, Where?" Brandon demanded.

"That's none of your concern, were over and you've clearly moved on Brandon. I hope that Slut treats you well." I finished throwing some clothes in my case before zipping it up.

"I'll just check the credit card statement." he said walking into his office.

"Oh, you can't. I took you off of my accounts, changed the passwords....oh, and you have 48 hrs to be out of my house of you will be forcibly removed." I said while walking out of the front door.

I got into my lambo and sent a text to Andy.

I>Sorry this is so sudden, but can you meet me at LAX in 15 mins.

A> Can't I have plans with Juliet.

I> Andy, this is serious and you know I wouldn't ask if it wasn't important.

A> Alright, Ill see you in a few. What gate will you be at?

I> Just meet me out front

A> okay

I had my car parked and as soon as I walked to the front of the airport he paparazzi and fans were crowding me. Don't get me wrong I loved the attention but now I needed to talk to my best friend. I seen Andy and text him asking him for help. he made his way through the crowd and walked up wrapping his arm around me. There were pictures taken... I can't wait to see these headlines.

He pulled me through the crowd and we walked to check my bag and then we waited outside my gate.

"So What's up? Where are you heading that I had to meet you and where's Hiro?" He asked confused.

"I'm heading to South Korea and Hiro is with my sister, But I didn't ask you here because I'm leaving. Andy I have to tell you something and I know it's going to be hard to believe."

"Okay well what is it?" He moved uneasily in his seat.

I looked at him for a minuet I knew this would kill him but he needed to know.

"Andy, Juliet....she's cheating on you..." I managed to get out.

He jumped out of his seat. "What, Isabella are you seriously that jealous of us that you  would lie about Juliet."

"What...Andy I'm married of I was, I'm getting divorced. I left yesterday to my sisters after me and Brandon got into a fight. I came back to get clothes and I walked in on them Fucking Andy. I have pictures to prove it."

He stopped. "Show me them"

I pulled out my phone and showed him all of the pictures. She was unmistakable with her tattoo's. You could see the devastated look on his face. He slumped back in the seat. 

"I can't believe she would do that to me." He said in an almost whisper.

I hugged him. His breathing slowed down as he was calming from all that he just processed.

"I'm coming with you"

"What?" I asked confused.

"I don't wanna see her, I'm coming with you. We can have fun in South Korea for a few days before we have to come back and face life here." He smiled."Ill be right back, I'm going to get a seat on the flight"

When he got back we sat in the seats waiting for the plane to board. The paparazzi continued to take pictures and we laughed thinking up ridiculous head lines. We talked about everything going on that I finally decided to get a divorce and how we were going to stay friend's no matter what.

Our flight was boarding and me and Andy found our seats, making ourselves comfortable.