Meeting his parents

"But why cant you just tell me Jiho!!!!!!!! I promise I'm not going to tell anyone else." P.O. whined into my ear, I was starting to get a headache but just walked away.

I knew Izzy would kill me if I told P.O. he's got a big mouth and everyone will know in no time. Izzy was sleeping on the couch at my parents house, she's been exhausted and her stuff from the house in LA isn't unpacked yet so we planned to stay here for  tonight. Little did Izzy know, I had our wedding planned and her family along with Andy were on a plane and would be landing in about four hours. We'd get married tomorrow afternoon and then everyone will find out what our babies are. Her phone started to ring and I seen her start to stir, she rubbed her eyes before looking at the phone, a shocked look plastered her face.

"Baby, what's wrong?" I asked.

"Huh, nothing..." She put the phone back on the table.

It beeped again meaning someone just text her. I watched as her face went from smiling to being really upset. I got up and took her phone out of her hands, I gripped it tight before looking at her.

"Hey what're yo-" I cut her off

"Why not tell me it was branden Izzy, I would've answered it. He was callling to let you know that he's here though and he really wants to see you." I knew I was getting loud because my mother came in with a concerned look on her face

"Oh, mother this is Izzy. I'm glad you two finally get to meet." I smiled. "We have to go do something so well be back by dinner."

My mother didn't say anything she just smiled and nodded. We grabbed coffee and went into a park near my house. I still had her phone and I decided to text Branden back and tell him to meet us at a restaurant, unfortunately for him he only thought Izzy was going to be there.

"I told him to meet us nearby, I'm not going to do anything other than tell him to back off...you don't need this stress right now Izzy."

"I understand Jiho, I'm yours and yours only you should know that, I know you dont like when other guys try and move in." She smiled, "So are you ready for our interview tomorrow to tell everyone what were having."

I chuckled and nodded, I couldn't wait to surprise her. We started walking towards the restaurant, when we got there a few people noticed us and asked for autographs and to touch Izzy's stomache, then we sat down. It wasn't long before Branden showed up and his face was priceless when he seen me sitting with Izzy waiting for him.

He sat down and looked at both of us. "I was expecting you to be alone."

"Whatever you have to say to me you can say infront of Jiho, branden. You shouldn't even be here so it better be good." I smirked when she said this because it wasn't like her to act arrogant.

"I, uh, I, uh....Izzy, I'm sorry, I never should have slept with Juliet. I miss you and Hiro and I just want to be a family again." I was pissed but didn't he already try this in the court hearing.

"Branden stop" Izzy slammed her fist on the table standing up.

At this point everyone in the restaurant was looking at us and Branden was staring at her stomache, since she was wearing a fitted shirt today and not one of mine.

"We're never going to get back together, I found a guy that I love and he loves me just as much. Were getting married in a few months and we have babies on the way. I found what you never were for me." She was getting loud.

I grabbed Izzy's arm hoping to calm her down, "I think it's best if you leave Seoul, your doing nothing but stressing her out and she doesn't need this."

Branden just stared at us before getting pissed and leaving, I didn't really care but I was worried that he would ruin my plans for tomorrow. Izzy and I finished our coffe and left, I decided it was a good idea to do some shopping for the babies while we had time.

We went into some "mom and pop" shops it was nice being able to buy expensive things but I liked supporting the local shops too and alot of times your able to find one of a kind pieces. Izzy looked exhausted by the time we finished shopping and I decided to take her home and let her rest while I got everyone to their hotel rooms.

"Nuna, I have to go out for a bit." I said.

"Where are you going, I'll go with you." She offered.

"No nuna just rest, I just have to go talk to the presedent of our label and discuss some things about the next video were going to shoot." I was lying but it was for a good reason. "My mom could use your company, you can help her cook dinner. I'll be back before you know it."

I kissed her and left for the airport, I was there in no time and waiting for them to come out of their gate. I seen Andy first, probably because he was the tallest person in the entire airport, Then, I seen her sister, mother, father, kevin and Hiro came running when he seen me.

"Daddy, I missed you." He yelled.

Izzy's mom and dad looked at me like I did something wrong. I just shrugged it off, he's my son now since Branden fucked up. I loved Hiro like he was my own.

" I missed you too. Now we have to keep the wedding a surprise from mommy until tomorrow. So I'm gonna have you stay with aunt Amanda until tomorrow morning okay." I whispered to him.

He nodded his head and we walked to get their luggage, it took about twenty minuets for all of their luggage to get off the plane and around to where we were. I took them to the Lotte hotel, it was a nice hotel that wasn't far from where our new home was or the place we were having our wedding. They all got settled in and I told them some good places to get food and that I'd have U-kwon meet them here in an hour to take them out and around the city.

I got home to find Izzy talking to my mom and dad in the kitchen laughing and talking about the differences between Korean guys and Americans. She was talking so good about me, then again Branden was really bad to her from what Andy and Amanda seemed to say about him. I walked into the kitchen and she all of a sudden got quiet and started blushing, I walked up to her and but my hands on her stomach from behind, looked at my father and started smiling. He looked at me like he was proud of me even though I was only twenty two he seemed like he was okay with my life choices.

A/n: Sorry this was short, I will be updating again tomorrow and it will be better, if you haven't already check out the  video I linked on the side for 눈,코,입 by태양 . I'm obsesed with it at the moment. :)