Christmas in Rome

Izzy's POV

It's been a few weeks since we started touring with G.D. and Taeyang, everybody was getting along now and I was really starting to show. My once flat stomach now had a small bump that made it look like i was really bloated. It's Christmas eve and none of us got to take leave to go home because we have a show on the 26th. We were already in Rome where our show was so we decided to just sight see for the next two days.

I packed up my bag full of snacks and water and we were off into the city, being Christmas eve not a whole lot was open and we ended up taking taxis and touring by ourselves, we felt bad pulling a tour guide away from their family. Our first stop was the Colosseum, its architecture was beautiful. Everyone was really acting like tourists, we were taking tons of pictures and looking things up on our phones about it. When everyone was satisfied here we went on to the Vatican, I'd always wanted to see the Sistine chapel and the last time I was in Italy I didn't have time to be a tourist. Again we were all acting like tourists taking pictures and wondering around the museum.

When we left they seen a bar that was still open and decided that's where they wanted to go and of course I was going to have to go with them. They lucked out and the bar tender spoke English, I was getting looks though from people in the bar and I wasn't sure if it's because they knew who I was or because I was a white girl in a group of Asian guys. I shrugged it off and ended up having good laughs at them all while they were drinking.  I watched as they were all arguing over who the better rapper was and where the best Kimbap place was in Seoul. Jiho surprisingly didn't drink too much and was laughing right along with me, It was like we were a big family now and the rest of the tour was only going to get better now that everyone was getting along.

****************************

It was almost midnight, the bar closed and now Jiho and myself were guiding the eight drunks home so that they stayed out of trouble. I swear we must have woken up the entire city by the time we got to the hotel they were so loud that I was glad me and Jiho had our own room. When we got into our room I pulled out my laptop, I needed to Skype Hiro and Amanda since it was Christmas eve. He was so excited when the call connected, he told me about how he'd seen Santa and couldn't wait for tomorrow. I text Amanda making sure she knew where all his presents were and let her know there were things for her too. We talked for about and hour before getting off the call but before we did Hiro said I love you mom and dad and that put Jiho into shock.

"Are you okay babe?" I asked.

He looked at me and looked away, I sighed and tears started to form in my eyes. If were going to get married he should be happy that Hiro see's him as his dad now, I mean in all actuality Branden was never really around, he never really helped with Hiro either. I got up because I needed to sit in a warm tub and calm down. As soon as I was in the tub the door opened and Jiho came in, sitting on the toilet he looked into my eyes and smiled.

"I'm sorry, I just didn't expect to be a father at twenty-two nuna. I didn't really expect to be getting married either but  I fell hard for you. I'm glad Hiro thinks of me as his dad, it just came as a shock." He smiled at me.

"It's fine, I understand this is more than you signed up for but it's our life now, I'm not going to force you to stay around if you don't want to Jiho." I sunk into the tub.

"What?!!? Izzy you  know I'm not going to leave you ever, your my everything and that will never change, and now were having children so you never have to worry about me straying from you." I smiled at him.

He kissed me and went out of the bedroom, I finished soaking and I just sat and thought about baby names, even though we don't know what were having yet it's still good to think. I hope we have a girl, I'm already out numbered between Jiho, Hiro and the guys since I know they'll all be around. I came up with a few good names, I guess I fell asleep too because I woke up to Jiho shaking me making sure I was breathing. I got out of the tub now that it was cold and went to find some warm clothes, It was snowing here, that made it even more beautiful out. It was almost 3 am so I decided to get warm in the bed with Jiho and go to sleep.

Sometimes I hated being on the road all the time because I miss out on so much going on in my sons life and holiday's. I haven't actually spent a holiday with any family in almost four years, at least this year I had all the guys to spend holidays with.

I woke up and Jiho was gone, I checked the bathroom and the other guys room's but he wasn't there. Where could he be on Christmas, I tried calling but his phone just went to voice mail. I waited because he probably just went to smoke or something. My phone rang and I answered it without looking.

"Jiho? Where are you?" I said fast.

"Uh, sorry to burst your bubble but it's me"The guy said.

"Andy?!?!" I said into the phone.

"The one and only. I know you probably don't wanna talk to me but I miss us hanging out and being friends. I need to apologize for everything but you need to know," He got quiet.

"Need to know what?" I said.

"I love you Izzy, I have but you were married and we just got along so we-"

"Andy, I'm pregnant." I blurted out so that he'd stop.

"Huh, What?! by who?"

"Their Zico's kids." I answered.

"There's more than one?" He asked sounding really confused.

"Yes, twins. We can be friend's but that's it and I'm moving to Seoul."

"Wow, I gotta go." He said.

"Wait Andy.....Happy early Birthday."

He didn't answer he just hung up and Jiho walked into the room at that moment.

"hey, where have you been?" I asked.

"Oh, I had to go find something to wrap your presents in" He smiled.

"You didn't have to get me anything hon." I blushed and he handed me the small box.

I opened it, it was a pair of amethyst earrings set in white gold with a matching necklace, I loved it and it looked expensive so I'd definitely be careful with it. I jumped up,kissed him and thanked him.

"I hope you like yours." I pulled out a box and handed it to him.

I'd gotten him a nice gold chain with a clown pendant on it and I really hoped that he liked it. He opened it and smiled, He put it on and hugged me.

"I love it nuna."