U Hoo Hoo

Jiho's POV

I smacked U-kwon in the back of the head for staring at Izzy and followed her to the bedroom. She went into the closet and I sat on the bed while she got dressed.

"What did I do?" I truly haven't done anything other than work and go out occasionally with the guys or Jiseok.

She stormed out of the closet and started to do her makeup, "Why did you fall in love with me Jiho? Why did we have kids?"

I just stared at her, who told her that I'd said that, it had to be P.O. or Taeil...maybe Jiseok...No he wouldn't do that. She was staring through the mirror at me, she looked even more upset and I wasn't sure what to say. I got up and walked up to her, putting my arms around her shoulders I spoke.

"Your personality is what drew me in babe, your beautiful yes but I wanted someone who was unique and knew exactly what they wanted in life. I don't know who told you I said all that but I didn't mean it when it came out of my mouth, I love all of the kids I just wish they came later on sometimes so that we could've experienced married life first."

She looked at me disgusted, "You told other people that you regretted getting married?"

She didn't even let me answer before she slapped me across the face and stormed out of the room. I watched as she took Sangu and Yuna from Kwon and walked outside when she turned and walked back up to me.

"Don't blame your friends for telling me, If you didn't get drunk last night I probably never would've known." She walked back to the car, I watched as she strapped the kids in before getting in and driving off.

"What did you do to Izzy?" Kwon asked from behind me.

"I'm a jerk." I sat on the steps leading up to the house. "I went out drinking with Jiseok last night, I don't even remember coming home but I guess I told her that I didn't want to be with her and I didn't want the kids....what do I do Kwon?"

"Wow, your a loser bro." I looked up to see Jiseok walking up the path. "But, I did warn her that you didn't mean whatever you said last night. That's what you get for marrying a white girl."

"Stop it Jiseok, race doesn't matter, you can't help who you fall inlove with and you know that. She's just, worried that I truly don't want her, I have to do something before she leaves."

"Where would she go? I don't think she'd go home, not after you guys just got married and have the twins." Kwon said, "Just apologize and I'll help you explain if you need me too."

Kyung's POV

"Izzy, he never said anything to us about not wanting to be with you, he was exhausted when he said that he wished you'd waited for kids but knew that God wanted you to have them." I was playing with Yuna while I talked to her. 

"Jiseok told me not to take anything to heart Kyung but it still hurt, ya know. I love Jiho more than anything and him saying that to me...just...er!" she put her head in her hands.

She'd come to talk to P.O. originally but he was out grocery shopping since he lost a bet on a soccer match, it was his week to buy groceries for the dorm. I was happy to see the twins and Izzy, but not this way, none of us like taking sides and we definitly didn't want to get involved in their fight. I continued to play with the twins for a little while before she excused her self and left with the twins and P.O. walked in just a few minutes after.

"Izzy was just here looking for you, What's with you two....she seems to be really comfortable with you." He looked at me and grinned.

"We just got close, while Jiho was worrying about making sure everything was perfect every show, we were hanging out and pulling pranks on Taeil and B. She's like a sister to me."

 P.O. went to put the groceries up and I heard the keypad at the door, I looked to see Jiho coming in the door.

"What's up man?"

"Hey, has Izzy come by here?" He asked.

"Uh....yeah, she was looking for P.O. and then left because he wasn't here." I wasn't lying.

He stared at P.O. "Is that why you were always late to the studio, were you messing around with Izzy?" He got up and slammed P.O. into the wall. "I can't believe you would even think of getting at my wife!"

"Yo, calm down, I wasn't ever with Izzy before practice, I'm seeing someone but it's not your wife. I can't believe you think I'd do that to you bro." He pushed Jiho back. "She's like a sister to me."

Jiho sat on the floor with his head between his knees, "I'm sorry you guys, I just...I just don't know where she could have gone."

We talked for about an hour before P.O.'s phone started to ring, he looked at it and then looked at us both before getting up and going to his room. He was gone for less than a minute before coming back and telling us to come with him to meet the girl he's been seeing. We took a cab and were infront of a coffee shop in Gangnam.

"Go inside Jiho." P.O. said.

"What? why would I go in alone to see your girlfriend?!" he was confused.

"Izzy is in there, make things right." P.O. got back in the cab, pulling me with him and I watched as Jiho ran across the street to the shop.

Jiho's POV

I got into the coffee shop to see Izzy sitting with the twins in her arms and a ice coffee infront of her, She looked up and saw me, tears formed in her eyes and she looked away. I walked over and sat at the table with her.

"Izzy, I'm sorry, I truly didn't mean whatever I said while I was drunk. Please forgive me, I can't go on knowing I pissed my soul mate off."

"Your just saying that so I agree to go to that stupid lunch with your CEO."

"No, Izzy...when I said I wished that we waited to have kids I was tired, you can ask the CEO because he laughed and told me this was the way god planned my life. I truly didn't mean whatever I said to you when I came home last night. I just want you to forgive me." I was truly trying to make things right.

She just looked at me for a few minutes before Yuna started to cry and I took her bouncing her in my arms so she'd calm down. Izzy was feeding Sangu from a bottle when she finally talked to me.

"Make time for us, everyday....Please Jiho, were leaving in three weeks for another eight weeks and we need to be a family before their with your parents in that time."

I nodded, "Alright nuna, I'll go in early and be home by two everyday. Is that going to work?"

"That's fine, I appreciate you giving me space today and then coming to work things out, Branden would have just waited til I got home and hit me or screamed while he was drunk."

"Ha, I can't believe you think I'd act like that guys." I rolled my eyes.

We ordered some more coffee and talked about what we needed to get done before we left in three weeks. We knew we'd let the maid go home on a paid leave since my parents were going to take care of all the kids. We spent atleast two hours at the cafe before we decided to go home.