Misadventures

Andy's POV

I woke up to a light being in my face, wait, when did I fall asleep...I put my  hands over my face and sat up looking around. I realized I was outside somewhere, where was everyone else. I checked my pockets and found my phone was dead, dammit, how am I even supposed to find a phone charger when I don't speak Korean what so ever. I got up looking around, I'm in a park somewhere, I can hear kids playing close by. Smelling myself I realized I reeked of alcohol, these parents were probably going to think I was some crazy foreigner. Shrugging it off I approached them and after a short time I found someone who actually spoke enough English to point me to the apple store. 

Walking down the street I got the the apple store and bought a charger, I paid the clerk to let me plug my phone and use their bathroom to clean up a bit. My phone was charged enough to make a call when I came back, I called Izzy. She hadn't gone out with us last night because she's pregnant and cant drink.

"Hello?" I could here sleep in her voice, I must've woken her up.

"Hey, Iz, I'm kind of lost. Can you meet me somewhere and help me back to the hotel?" I asked.

"What do you mean your lost?!?! I thought you were out with Jiho and all the guys last night? Where are they!" Shit, that means they didn't go home either.

"I, uh, I....don't know. I woke up in some park and managed to find my way to an apple store." I felt bad for ratting her new husband out. I didn't mean to but I'm lost in Korea.

"I'll be right there Andy." She hung up with that.

I waited around outside when someone bumped into me, turning around to apologize, the girl seemed shocked when she seen me. She started rambling in Korean and I had to stop her because I didn't know what she was saying. She laughed and started talking to me in English.

"I can't believe your here. I never thought I'd see you in Seoul!"She said.

"Yeah, my best friend just got married and of course I had to be there for her. I just passed out in a park last night, too much Soju I suppose." I smiled at her.

"Izzy and Zico! They got married already?!?! She's pregnant too isn't she?? I can't believe you got to drink with Block B. Was the wedding amazing?" She continued asking questions.

"Uh....I'm not going to answer any thing because they want to let everyone know whats going on sorry." She looked pissed wen I said that.

Izzy showed up just in time, I watched her look between me and the girl. She smiled and nodded for me to come on. I apologized to the girl and followed Izzy, We went into some coffee shop and I only knew that because I could smell it brewing. We sat down and Izzy ordered for us, she sat staring at me like she was lost in a trance.

"Iz?" I said.

She looked at me and smiled. "I need your help Andy, I need to get the house unpacked and since Jiho is MIA and his phone is off your my man."

"Alright, I'll help any way I can" I smiled at her. "Should we start with the twins room them, you still didn't tell everyone what your having."

"I'm surprised Jiho didn't tell you all last night, I'm sure he was plastered." She chuckled, "but were having a Boy and a Girl. Which is why we have to find a happy medium to their room."

"What about light blue and purple?"I suggested. "Do a Zoo themed, that could go for both the boy and the girl."

"That's actually not a bad idea Andy." she smiled. "Alright after this we can head out to Ikea"

I nodded, I was happy for her. I loved Izzy dearly and regret that I never told her but I'm glad she's found herself a good guy who wants nothing more than to take care of her.