11:30

**********************UNEDITED******************

Izzys POV

I woke up to laughing coming from the living room, I looked around and realized it was morning. I got up when I seen Jiho wasn't in bed and walked to where the laughing was coming from, I seen Andy sitting on the couch feeding the twins.

"Where's Jiho?" I was rubbing my head.

"He had to go to the studio, you both look like shit. You must've had a good night." He laughed.

"I don't even remember coming home from the bar" I took Sangu from Andy.

"Really? You two woke everyone up coming in last night, it took these two about an hour to go back to bed."

"Oh....sorry, thank you for helping with them last night." I smiled.

We sat there watching a music video count down on SBS, the show was sort of like TRL from mtv but funnier. The artist that they were talking to seemed to really enjoy being there, then we seen block b come on. I sat up surprised that Jiho hadn't said anything about it, were they promoting their album already? Andy looked at me and then chuckled to himself, I'm sure he had some smart ass remark to say about my surprised look. I watched and they were talking about the new concept for the album and that a music video would be released in a month. He started getting questions about the twins and being married to a foreigner but luckily to other guys helped steer the questions else where. Jiho seemed really uncomfortable talking about his personal life.

He acts so adorable when he gets uncomfortable, We continued to watch the show and other artists came on and I laid a blanket on the floor so the twins could lay on it.

"I'm going to get us lunch, I was thinking ramyun any preference?" I looked at Andy.

"Anything beef would do." He said flipping through the channels. "Why isn't there a rock channel on here."

I grabbed the remote from him and turned on a channel like VH1 classics that showed new and old rock videos. He seemed happy so I left out to the shop up the street from us. I got into the shop, the owners knew me and Jiho well since we'd been here quite a few times since the twins were born. I got myself, Jiho and Hiro our usual pork ramyun and got Andy a beef one.

Mr. Yu the own put the bags on the counter and smiled. "Extra Kimchi and Lotus root is in the bag."

I thanked him, He knew that Jiho always wanted extra kimchi and that Hiro liked Lotus root for his ramyun. I started to walk home when I seen Jiyong walking out of a record store, I caught up with him and waited to see how long before he noticed me.

"Izzy, how are you?" Well that didn't take long at all.

"That's not fair, I was hoping to surprise you. I'm good though, on my way home with dinner." I held the bag up.

"I seen you walk into Mr.Yu's place. I seen Jiho on SBS today, I'm sorry everyone is trying to pry into your lives."

"It's cool, it's worse back in Cali, atleast there aren't people stalking our house with camera's all the time."

"Is it really that bad?" He asked.

Before I could answer I tripped with the holding the bag up in the air hoping it wouldn't hit the ground when I realized I hadn't hit the ground. Jiyong had grabbed my arm and taken the bag from me, he pulled me back up with his hand still on my arm a flash  went off. We both looked and a few more went off. I knew what was going to happen next, a cheating scandle would be put in the magazines and all over the internet by tomorrow morning. Luckily I was going to see Jiho before they surfaced. I looked at Jiyong and it was like he read my mind because we both walked in opposite directions towards are houses. I walked in the door and Jiho was home already playing with the twins and Andy was taking a shower. Hiro should be on his way home from school by now, P.O. picks him up everyday and most days he stays at the studio until Jiho is done.

"Oppa, we have to talk about something." He was smiling at the twins.

"Okay what baby."

"Pictures are going to be posted everywhere in a few hours from when I was walking home from Mr.Yu's. I was talking to Jiyong and I tripped, he caught me and they have pics of us being really close." I looked him but he didn't stop playing with the twins.

"Alright, do you think I don't trust you? I know you wouldn't cheat on me Nuna." I smiled.

I walked up behing him and wrapped my arms around him. "I love you" I said into his back.

"I love you too nuna, can we eat now Hiro should be here shortly."

 He got his ramyun out of the bag and yelled for Andy to come out and eat with us, not long after we started to eat Hiro and P.O came through the door. P.O. said hello and then left saying he had practice with B to work on the choreography to their new music video. We all settled and started to talk while eating.

"So how was the interview?" Andy asked him smirking.

"Uh...it was alright, that was the call I got this morning before I left." Jiho scratched his head. "We have another one next week and then I'm free until we leave next friday."

"Cool, I'm leaving in a few days but I figured before I left we could all take a trip to Hong Kong Disney." Andy suggested and Hiro was quick to agree with him.

 A/N: Two chapters left, I'm kinda sad that it's ending but I had alot of fun writing it, I'd appreciate if you guys check out my GD story.