Game Plan

Hiro's POV

I woke up before my mommy or aunt Amanda did like always. I went down stairs and seen that one of the weird guys was in the kitchen on his computer. I didn't know him and I was kind of nervous to go in there alone. I decided to go wake mommy up. I crept back up the stairs and slowly opened her door. I was going to jump on her when I see the nice weird guy that shook my hand was sleeping next to her.

 *What's going on and where is my daddy at*

 I decided to still jump onto the bed because I was hungry.

 Izzy's POV

 I opened my eyes after something hit me. I looked around and stretched to see Hiro sitting on the bed.

 "Hey sweetie, what are you doing up already?"

 “Mommy, I’m hungry please get up and make breakfast!” Hiro screamed.

“Alright I’m getting up honey let me get dressed and I’ll be down.” I smiled and looked over and see Zico fell asleep in bed and not on the floor like he originally planned.

I walked over to my closet to find something comfortable to wear. I picked out a lose white summer dress and some teal flats for some color. When I walked out of the Closet I seen Zico sitting up and stretching.

“Hey sunshine, I was just heading down to make some breakfast. Do you want to wake the guys up and Join us?” I asked.

He smirked and nodded, “Yeah, just let me take a shower first and I’ll get them all up, I’m sure they’d like to check out the city before the meeting today if that’s okay.”

“Of course it is. I’ll see you down stairs” I smiled and headed down stairs.

Zico's POV

I started the shower and let the water heat up. I started to get undressed when I looked in the mirror. I flexed and smiled at the muscles I had. I finished getting undressed and took a quick shower.

When I got out I walked into Izzy's bedroom only to realize that my suitcase was in the living room still. I tied the towel around my waist and stuck my head out of the door to see if anyone was out there. Luckily noone was, I ran down the stairs and into the living room. When I got to my suitcase I quickly unzipped it and as soon as I had my clothes in my hand my towel fell to the floor.

"Oh, wow. I'm sorry I didn't know you were down here." Was all I heard when I turned around to see Izzy's sister walking away.

I picked my towel up and went back to Izzy's bedroom and got dressed. I was really embarassed and could only Imagine what Izzy was going to think when she heard about what happened. Once I was finished getting dressed I went to wake Ukwon and P.O. up.  I opened their door and Yelled in to them. P.O. mumbled and pulled the blanket over his head. I knew this was going to be hard.

I managed to get P.O. up after twenty minutes of trying. By then the other guys had managed to wake up, except Kyung he'd been up for a while I guess because he was on his computer downstairs talking to his mom on skype.

When I walked into the kitchen I seen Izzy and she was laughing at whatever Amanda had told her when she seen me and turned around to continued to make breakfast. She started piling up the plates and passing them out and when she put mine down infront of me she leaned in and whispered.

"Heard you gave my sister a nice view" My mouth dropped.

"Hey Zico are you okay, your turning red?" Kyung asked.

I shook my head, "Yeah, I'm fine."

I looked at Izzy to see her smirking and just started to eat. Once everyone was finished I washed my plate and sat back down.

"So what do you guys wanna see today?" I asked.

"Anything really, I just want to get to see alot while were here." P.O. said with a mouth full of food.

"Lets go to sunset BLVD I heard its a great place to shop." Ukwon suggested.

"Really you guys are in L.A. and you want to shop" Taeil said shaking his head.

We finally agreed and piled into the car when everyone was finished.  We walked up and down Sunset BLVD until about 3 pm, then we had to start heading to the meeting with Izzy's boss. She parked her car and lead us into this enormous building. We go into the elevator and when we reached the twentieth floor we got off and walked down a long narrow hallway.

"What do you mean she's not here" We could all hear a man yelling down the hallway. "You can't hide her forever you know" we turned the corner in time to see the man slam his fists on the secretarys desk.

The man turned around an I recognized him, it was Izzy's ex. He smirked and walked up to her, I stepped infront of her. He tried to intimade me, but I wasn't backing down.

"Move Chink" He said to me.

I looked around before laughing. "I'm not chinese, maybe you should look up races or who people are before you try and offend someone."

"Whatever punk, just get out of my way before I make you." he was in my face now.

"Zico, it's alright I'm not afraid of him" Izzy said.

"But-" She put her hand to my mouth and smiled.

"What do you want branden?" She asked.

"Where is my son you little bitch" He yelled and moved closer to her.

"My son, is away with someone who is going to take care of him while I'm on tour." She said.

He grabbed her by her shirt and I grabbed his arm as a reaction. He looked at me and smirked.

"Your body guard wont always be around, I'll get to you eventually and find my son." He pushed past us and walked out.

Another man came out of an office and walked up to us.

"Izzy he needs to stay away from here. Hes disturbing other artists and business calls." He looked at us. " And who might these young fellows be?"

She hesitated. "Uh...this is that band that I told you about. I think their perfect to tour with me and their up beat and can dance. They put on an amazing show" She looked at me and smiled.

"Well come into my office and well see what they've got" The man said.

"Stephen, I can't, I have the meeting with the Lawyer about the divorce. But they can show and tell you everything you need to know about them." Izzy said.

"That's right, good luck and let me know what he says. We should be done with the meeting around 5 if your not back I'll find them a ride back to their hotel." Stephen said.

"Actually were staying with Izzy" I said.

He nodded. "very well then, I'll find you a ride to her place."

Izzy turned to leave when I grabbed her hand. She looked at me with confusion and I pulled her into a hug and kissed her cheek, she blushed and smiled as she turned to leave again. I turned around to see Stephen looking at me with and unpleasant look. He turned and motioned for us to follow him into the office.

A/N: Sorry I haven't updated in a while, I've had alot going on and I'd start to write then something would come up. I got a new computer now though so I'll try to update atleast once a week on wensdays or thursdays. If I update more it's because I have free time to write. So I hope you guys liked this chapter and have a good day :)