Wales

Izzy's POV

I'd managed to tell everyone that I was pregnant now, we'll aside from my parents and Stephen. They'd find out when the rest of the world did once I started to show. I was tired and we still had a few hours before we were to Wales, everyone else was drinkin and having a good time but I cant do that now so I decided to just go to sleep.

I was woken up by a slurring Jiho, "Nuna, wake up Nuna. Comeon were gonna skype my mom!"

I pushed him away and turned back over, I'm sure his mother didn't wanna see him drunk and slurring. He got in the bed next to me and turned me so I was facing him. He looked in my eyes the best he could, being drunk and all. He decided to try being all seductive and trying to get me to have sex with him again.

"Zico, Stop. I'm serious, your drunk and I'm not feeling well. I'll just go sleep in the living area." I stormed away from him.

*******************************************************

Zico's POV

I woke up with a pounding headache, I looked next to me and Izzy wasn't there. I got up and went to look for her, noone was on the bus...not even the driver. I pulled out my phone and dialed Izzy's number. "Hey it's Iz, I can't get to my phone right now but leave a message and I'll get back to you ASAP." I decided to call Kyung.

"Hello."

"Where are you guys, how could you just leave me asleep alone on the bus." I said.

"Huh, Izzy said you told her that you wanted to catch up on your sleep so I left you alone."

"I just woke up Kyung, you know me...I'll sleep when I'm dead. So where are you guys."

"Uh, were just inside the arena hanging out in their lounge. Come on in"

I hung up and walked into the arena, I heard laughter and music, singing. I followed the sounds to a door and opened it. Inside it looked like there an arcade, they were playing wii and others were doing karaoke and playing old school games. It looked like they were all having a good time, I seen Izzy watching a hung over G.D. trying to play call of duty. I walked up to her, she looked my way and her smile disappeared.

 I knelt down infront of her and she locked her gaze with mine, I could see tears forming and I quickly brushed them away. I grabbed her hand and led her out of the lounge and onto the stage where it was quiet.

"Izzy, what's wrong?" I asked.

"You don't remeber, I wouldn't expect you too." She turned away from me.

"Please, whatever I did forgive me, I'll make it up to you."

"Jiho, you were really drunk last night, you kept coming to wake me up to skype your mother like that and then you tried to get me to have sex with you like that. I heard you talking shit to P.O. when he went in looking for you." I could see she was really upset now and I'm sure this wasn't good for the baby.

"Izzy, I'm sorry, I wont drink anymo-" She cut me off.

"NO, I'm not gonna be that girlfriend Jiho. I don't care if you drink I just don't want to be apart of it all the time. Sometimes is cool but not while I feel like shit." I smiled.

"I love you Izzy, I just remembered though, don't we have a sceduled appointment in an hour around here somewhere."

"Ah, I forgot completely. We gotta go, where did our translator go" She started to walk off and I followed.

We'd finally get to see our baby today, Izzy was about three month's along, maybe the doctor could suggest something to help her stomach so she didn't puke as much. She found our translator and gave him the address, we pulled up infront of the OBGYN within minuets. He parked and we all walked in, some people recognized Izzy, you could tell by how their faces lit up. There was a couple who looked to be in their 40's and the woman was clearly pregnant, they looked between us, they kinda had disgusted looks on thier faces, maybe because we were and inter-racial couple. I wasn't going to say anything and just look away when I heard Izzy.

"You got a problem, have you never seen a Korean guy before?!"

"Izzy" I turned surprised it came out of her mouth.

"sorry, I just cant stand when people stare for no reason."

Izzy's name was called and myself and the translator followed her into the room, She got a check up, we heard their hearts beat with the doppler and then she was taken into another room to get and ultra sound. We seen their hearts beating while they  were swimming around inside her. I was so excited, this made it so much more real and I couldn't wait to tell my mother and brother for that fact. We finished up in the doctors office and walked outside, within seconds we were surrounded by paparazzi taking pictures and asking questions.

"Izzy, I thought you and Zico broke up?"

"Is it true you guys are expecting a baby?"

"Are you guys getting married?"

"Are you with G Dragon? We seen you guys hanging out in London."

The question's just kept coming and I could see on Izzy's face that she was getting pissed. I just pulled her threw to the car and shut the door to block out all of questions. We made our way back to the arena to get ready for tonight's show and show everyone the ultrasound pictures.

Izzy spent the entire time before her set in her dressing room with the door locked. When it was time for her set she went out not really talking to anyone. She looked happy though so it should be a good night for her. I watched her set from the side of the stage, her fans truly loved her, they were so into what was going on. Halfway through her set she stopped and started thanking everyone for coming out and telling them how much they all meant to her. Then she told everyone that she was pregnant and my jaw dropped.

She didn't even talk to me about it, she just told everyone. I guess she was tired of trying to hide everything, she got a good response though and everyone was cheering when she said that. Now I knew that I had to tell my family tonight and for her to tell her parents. I turned to go back to the bus to talk to my mom and ran into JiYong, I nodded at him and tried to walk around him.

"Hey, Zico, congrats on the kid and finding a great girl like like Izzy."

I looked at him and thanked him before continuing on to the bus.

A/N: Expect updates on mondays or tuesdays from now on guys. I hope your enjoying this story so far. I am working on another book this one will be about G-Dragon but I'm trying to get the whole thing written before hand so I can stay steady with updates. Have a great day guys.