The end...

****IF YOU LIKE GD, CHECK OUT MY GD FANFICTION TITLED WILD AND YOUNG ^^****

*5 YEARS LATER*

Hiro's POV

"Your dad is not Jiho from Block B." This girl in my new school said with a snotty tone.

"I don't care if you believe me, career day I'll prove it to you." I smirked.

I'd been transfered to a school closer to my father's work place, I should probably mention that when he's not touring with Block B that he's a pretty famous producer now and helps out with a lot of big name idols. I was transfered for people picking fights with me because of who my parent's were and because I didn't look like everyone else here in Seoul.

My real dad never got his act together and ended up passing away from a drug overdose about a year ago, I didn't go to his funeral though, I thought better of it. I'd accepted Jiho since he asked my mother to marry him and hes been the best dad I could ask for. Your probably wondering about my mom too, huh? She's great, she ended up switching to YGE once her contract was up and I also have new little brother.

I heard my name and I looked at the door to see my father, I stood up looking at him confused. He handed me my phone that I must of left in his car.

"You need that so I can find you after school, we have dinner plans with GD." I nodded as he turned around.

I sat in my seat as the girl from earlier turned to look at me, "No way, that's awesome...so that means Isabella is your mom!" 

Jiho's POV

I pulled up in our driveway, I'd finally gotten a day off after a month of what seemed like forever. I found Izzy still fast asleep in the bed and Insu in the crib. I'm glad the other three were in school, I know I have some things to get done but I just wanna crawl back into bed with Izzy.

I woke back up to Izzy's phone ringing, she wasn't in the room and neither was Insu, I answered it without looking and it was Hiro's school. He'd been in another fight, I hung up with the school and made my way to the car.

"Where are you going?" I looked to see Izzy on the couch feeding Insu.

"Hiro's been in another fight, I'm going to meet the principle."

"Let me go, you stay with Insu." I looked at her unsure if she'd be okay then nodded.

I watched as she made her way out the door, I decided to check my email while I fed Insu. I looked and there was missed one from Andy, he's flying in this afternoon and planned to stay with us. I ran my hand through my hair, I wonder if Izzy knew about this. He's lucky the other room hasn't been made into a nursery yet, why doesn't he ever call before coming. I heard the door open and thought Izzy forgot something when I seen Kyung and P.O. walk through the door.

"He how'd you get in?"

"Izzy, let us in on her way out. Where is she going anyways, shouldn't she be at home for a few more weeks." P.O. said.

"Ha, you guys know Izzy, she's head strong and I cant tell her anything. Hiro got into a fight again and she want's to deal with it this time. It might be best, I know he's being bullied because hes the odd man out here." I shook my head.

"Too bad I wasn't younger I'd kick their asses for him." Kyung and I both looked at P.O. as he said that. "What, I'm just saying that it's sucks that noone does it for him."

"You thought about a private school?" Kyung suggested.

"I think he'd get it worse, a bunch of stuck up snotty kids who live off their father's money not caring what they spend or have to do to look cool."