Jackpot

Izzy's POV

We landed back in Turkey, since we had to cancel right before our show we figured that it'd be a good place to pick up. We had a few interviews scheduled for us all before the show tonight, we lost a few hours but that's nothing new being on tour, I'm just tired. We got in our rooms at the hotel and I went straight for the bed, I knew we had to change but I had to lay down. My head started to spin, I heard Jiho talking to me but didn't really pay attention until he started shaking me.

"Babe, are you okay?"

I opened my eyes and they met his, "Will you run to the convienence store and get some asprin."

He nodded and kissed my head before walking out the door. I obviously fell asleep because I woke up to him sitting me up and handing me the asprin and a bottle of water. I watched as he finished changing, pulling on his shirt his muscles started to flex and I couldn't help but smile. My head started to feel alright so I changed it to something more presentable. I found a pink dress that Jiho bought and said looked really well on me, paired it with silver heels

We met everyone down stairs and Caleb told us what interviews we were all going to. I had three at different stations with Jiyong and Taeyang. Jiho had two with Block B and then we were going to meet up at the MTV studios here and talk about our tour.

Jiho's POV

I didn't like izzy going off with Ji and YB, there's no telling what trouble he'll get her into. Luckily our interviews went by quickly, everyone has been asking the same questions. How's married life, Do you get talked down to because you gell in love with a forgeiner, When will your next CD come out, How are the twins, have things changed between you guys since Jiho got married. I wish they'd talk about something else, my personal life isn't as intresting as they make it seem. We arrived at MTV early, we had an hour and a half before they'd be here. I took the time to sleep hoping that it would go by fast.

I was right because I woke up to a kiss, when I opened my eyes I seen Izzy standing over me smiling.

"Hey let's go get Lunch after this." She said.

I nodded as she pulled me up on the bench.

"We have to go get ready though, our interview is about to start."

"Did I really sleep that long?"I started to look for my phone.

"Yea, when I got back I decided to let you sleep while I changed and talked to the host a bit."

We got ready and walked hand in hand to where everyone else was waiting as the show started.

"Where have you been?" Jiyong asked with a kind of pissy attitude.

"I was sleeping, I wanted Izzy to get back quickly and not get into trouble with you."

"I wouldn't get Izzy into trouble. You forget that you didn't have to come that night that we got arrested."He smirked.

I stepped toward him to be pushed back by Izzy, "Stop it, Both of you. Your acting like children."

I pushed by them and walked away. I could heard Izzy calling after me but I didn't stop, I just needed a minuet and I'd be back anyway. I walked into someone and when I looked it was Caleb.

"Where are you going, I thought you had an interview." He asked.

"Jiyong what else...He seems kinda pissed, did anything happen while they were out doing interviews?"

"Yea, they got into an argument and Izzy smacked him across the face."

"Why!"I was trying not to laugh.

"I'm not really sure he said something to her and she hit him." He turned around and continued with what he was doing.

I walked back laughing to myself, I wasn't really mad anymore because I could see Izzy hitting Jiyong. I walked up just in time, we were called on stage and proceeded with the interview.

When the interview was done and I took Izzy and the guys to get lunch, Ji and YB decided they were going to go back to the hotel early. We found a local diner and decided that was a good option, this still being our first huge tour we should explore different foods, right?! We had fun sitting around and talking, some of our fans were there so we invited them to sit with us. They were pretty cool people, asking us about the kids and how much longer the tour was going to be. One girl was trying hard to flirt with taeil but he didn't seen to notice. I decided to let them know first since we'd be announcing at the concert tonight and on media in the morning that we were releasing a music video in three days and that our album would be out in a few weeks. After we finished up with them it was already time to go back to the arena we were playing at.

Izzy has been getting ready with us, I just kicked the guys out when she needed to change. We were all ready, I kissed her and ran on stage as Nalina started to play. The crowd was amazing, they were jumping and screaming from the beginning all the way to the end of our set. As we were getting off stage we announced that our new single would premier and thanked everyone. Izzy smiled at  me as she ran out on stage.

'