...

Izzy's POV

"Well obviously were post-poning it mom." I said as she insisted on coming out to help me thinking that Jiho was going to continue to tour.

Jiho was walking around the room holding the twins and talking quietly to them, I seen him keep looking at me and smiling. I finished talking to my mom and convinced her Jiho and myself would be fine once we got back to Seoul. I got out of the bed after some effort and walked up behind him as he was looking out the window still talking.

"I hope your both beautiful like your mom and one day have a love like ours." I laughed and he turned around.

"Nuna." He smiled. "You want one of them?"

I nodded and took Sangu from him, "I hope you look like your father and have his kind heart." I kissed Sangu's head.

"The nurses said their discharging you tomorrow." Jiho smiled.

"Good, then we can go home, I know we just left but I miss Hiro and cant wait for him to meet his siblings."

"Yea I miss him too." He hugged me with his free arm. "Oh, I sent Kyung and P.O out to get us car seats since ours are still in boxes at home and we have to get to the airport somehow, so if they're some crazy pattern it's not my fault."

I laughed at him, we continued to talk to the babies and I realized I hadn't called Andy to tell him we'd be home in the next day or two. I pulled out my phone and took a picture of the four of us before sending it to Andy with a message.

I- Say hello to your niece and nephew. We'll be home soon, don't tell Hiro!

A-Wait, what? is this a Joke Iz because it's not funny.

I- No Andy, it's forreal, it was unexpected but I can't wait for you to see them. TTYL

Jiho's phone rang and I heard him tell whoever it was that we were going to have to post-pone due to his children being born the person caused a big smile to spread across his face and he hung up.

"Who was it?" I really wanted to know.

"Ah,it was the CEO. He congratulated us and wants to see the twins when we get back, he also said we can work on our next EP during our brake and I can produce the entire thing." He seemed really excited.

"What about the twins though, doesn't that mean you'll be working all the time." I didn't want crush him but they were just born.

He looked at me like a kid who lost their puppy. "Nuna, I didn't even think about it....I won't do it now if that's what you want. The kids have to come first I know that."

"Jiho, that's not what I'm saying, do it but just make sure you have time for us all too." He walked up to me and kissed my forehead.

"I promise I won't be gone long everyday. My parent's I'm sure will be thrilled to help you out since technically it's the first grandkids." I smiled at him.

*******************************************

We finally left the hospital and were on our way to the hotel to pack our stuff back up and get ready for the airport. There was a crowd of people outside, we looked at eachother and shrugged, maybe there was some other celebrity in town. The van stopped and we got out....big mistake, the crowd was all paparazzi and they wanted pictures of us and the twins. I looked at Jiho before Caleb came out of nowhere smiling.

"You each grab a kid and cover them so their not seen, unless you want them to be. I'll lead you one at a time into the hotel."

"Actually Caleb, will you just stay with them. It shouldn't take more than ten minutes and that way I know that their safe." I suggested.