The Truth

****IF YOU LIKE GD, CHECK OUT MY GD FANFICTION TITLED WILD AND YOUNG ^^****

Izzy's POV

* I can't believe he's here and with that whore juliette. Why on the first good night I've had in a week did Branden have to be in the same restaurant.*

Zico was looking at me confused. I shook my head and decided now was better than later.

"Zico I need you to promise that you'll listen to everything I'm about to tell you before you make any decisions."

"Okay I promise" he said still confused.

"When I was sixteen, I got pregnant. It was an accident but it still happened. When we told our parents they forced us to get married and try to live a normal life. Turns out that the guy was really abusive, mentally and physically towards me, and recently I had found out he'd been cheating on me....with Andy's now ex girlfriend." I explained. "So now I'm getting divorced, as you can see my sister has been helping with my son because I want nothing to do with my ex. But it just so happens hes here at this resturant tonight with the new girlfriend."

Zico looked shocked now. " How long until the divorce is final?"

"UH....well, While you meet with stephen tomorrow, I'm going to talk with a lawyer. I found out the day I left to go meet you guys and thats why Andy came with me." I answered afraid of what was gonna happen.

We sat in an awkward silence until our food arrived. I looked up to see him staring at me with a blank face. He looked as if he was thinking very hard about everything.

"Izzy?!?!" That irritating voice said

I turned in my chair to see Juliette hanging off of Branden with a smug look. I just sat there looking before Branden spoke.

"So you found some low life to try and take my place...your pathetic." he sneered.

Before I could say anything Zico was in Branden's face. I told him to back off in Korean but he didn't budge. He looked at me and smirked before looking back at Branden.

"I'm not takin your place man, I don't hurt women. I will however make it like you were never in their lives and as far as a low life...bro you may wanna take a good look in the mirror because I am far from a low life." with that zico pushed branden away and sat back down.

"You can't keep me from my son, either of you" he yelled.

"Your son will learn on his own that he doesn't need you in his life. Once he sees how I treat Isabella compared to you, he'll figure it out" zico finished and started to eat.

I spoke softly to him in korean telling him to please not egg Branden on anymore, he looked at me and smiled while nodding his head.

"Don't worry that whore will use you, she'll get pregnant and ruin your life just like mine" Branden yelled.

I turned to say something when Zico put his hand on my shoulder. I looked at him and he shook his head. I knew that was him telling ME to stay quiet. When I turned back I seen Juliette pulling him out of the resturant while the paparazzi took pictures.

"Why didn't you let me say anything" I demanded.

He smiled sweetly. "He's not worth it. I plan to get to know you and not take someone else thoughts of you into consideration"

I smiled and started to pick at my food. I remembered that he was the one who wanted to be alone to talk and decided to pursue that conversation.

"So what did you wanna talk to me about?" I asked looking down at my salad.

"Oh...well first I want to apologize for how I acted that last day you were in seoul. Do you remember anything from the night before? "he asked.

Zico's POV

Izzy shook her head after I asked about that lost night in Seoul.

"Neither did I, Kyung told me what we did up until we went into my room." I started.

I seen Izzy's eyes grow wide and she put her fork down.

"After you got off the phone with Branden you were in tears and I hate when beautiful women are upset. I went out to make sure you were okay and you just cried into my chest for almost an hour, when you calmed down we decided to get a bottle of soju. Kyung said we did shot after shot after shot with Taeil, P.O, Ukwon, Jaehyo and B-bomb. You and I were getting close after P.O. started hitting on you and at some point I took one of my rings off and asked you to marry me and you agreed."

Izzy started laughing, apparently it was hard enough that tears started to come down her face. I looked at her hand and seen she still had my ring on her finger, that made me happy even though it wasn't anything special.

"So what about when we got back to house" She asked when she calmed down.

"Kyung said he heard us laughing for a few hours and then it got quiet. I do remember though that we didnt have sex, you asked for something to sleep in and I gave you one of my shirts and some sweatpants. You fell asleep on my chest talking about Hiro" I smiled at the memory.

"Oh I'm sorry, you don't even know me and I fell asleep on you and cried into you chest....I'm horrible." She put her head in her hands trying to hide her face.

I laughed and she picked her head up.

"It's fine isabella. I'm glad I could help you out." I grabbed her hand. "So why do you still have my ring on?"

She looked down and looked a bit shocked.

"I guess I didn't really notice it, you can have it back" She went to take it off.

I stopped her. "Now what type of man would I be if I took a ring back from you when I asked you to marry me?"

"What, but, Zi-" I cut her off.

"Keep it, I want you to have it." I smiled at her.

"So what exactly is this?" She asked.

"Huh...What do you mean?" I was confused.

"Us...What are we?"

"Oh....um...well, were a couple, if that is what you want but let's take things slow. I know that dating is different in Korea than it is here..so well need to see how this is going to work." I explained.

"I agree, we definitly need to take things slow," she smiled.

We finished eating and headed back to her house. When we got there everyone stopped what they were doing to look at us. Izzy grabbed my hand and led me to a women that looked just like her.

"Amanda this is Zico, Zico this is my sister Amanda" She smiled.

Amanda pulled me into a hug, after letting me go she looked at me and Izzy with a questioning look.

"So?" was all she said.

"What?" Izzy smirked.

I finally caught on to what was going on and I looked at everyone before speaking.

"Yes, were trying this out so you can all stop staring" I yawned.