Mental Breaker

Jiho's POV

"Alright Kyung that was great, lets take fifteen and work on B's part next." I sat back in the chair and closed my eyes.

"Haven't slept much lately have you?" A deep voice chuckled, I looked up to see the CEO and I smirked.

"You have no idea, it's like the twins sleep for five minutes and then their hungry again or they want to be held." I huffed.

"Have Izzy bring them up here tomorrow, I still haven't seen them and they've been here for a month and don't worry, it'll get easier."

"Ha, when? I feel like I should have waited now and that we should have gotten settled into being married and touring before the kids came."I didn't think before I spoke and I seen everyone look at me, shocked.

The CEO put his hand on my shoulder while getting up, "You know, everything happens the way it does for a reason....maybe this was what god wanted for you."

"Yeah and think man, you found your soul mate at twenty-one. Not many people are lucky like that." Kwon added.

We sat in an awkward silence, I knew someone was going to say something about what I said about the kids....Sure enough it was Taeil who started.

"You should have waited to sleep with her, we all learned growing up that it takes one time to become a parent." I laughed and rolled my eyes.

"If I find out you ever say anything like that to Izzy or in front of those kids I will kick your ass!" Jaehyo added.

Funny how your friends take your wife's side over something that I didn't mean to come out of my mouth. They've only known her for less than a year, but they did all seem to get along well....they probably thought of her as a little sister and the kids were like their niece and nephews.  I played back the track we were working on and listened up to where B was supposed to start and it was coming together well. Finally they were ready to keep going and I started the music for B, I watched as he started and something was off because he didn't seem like he was in his body and they way the lyrics came out just didn't fit with the rest of the song.

"STOP" I said into the mic. "B, What's wrong, where is your head at bro." He just looked at me.

"Sorry, I just, I've been thinking alot is all. Let's go again, I'll get it this time." He gave me a weak smile.

Sure enough this time he got it and we were on to the next song finally.

Izzy's POV

"It's fine Izzy, I know your busy with the twins." Andy said before hanging up.

I haven't had time to talk to him lately and I felt bad, after all we'd been through I still missed being able to go out with him.I looked at the clock and realized it was almost seven and that I should've started dinner and hour ago. Luckily we hired a maid type lady to help with the kids and a few chores through out the house, she lived in the house with us so that she didn't have to travel so far to work everyday. I had her watch the kids while I started dinner, while cutting up the vegetables for the dumpling I started to wonder where Jiho was...he'd been gone since 7a.m.  and normally he came home right after working on the album.

I finished dinner and Jiho still wasn't home, I fed Hiro while myself and Jenni the "maid" ate. It was going on midnight when I heard the pin pad to the door being used. I was watching T.V. since the twins just went to bed, I made not attempt to get up and greet Jiho since I'd waited for two hours after dinner was done for him to get home. I seen him stumble in the door with someone else in tow, I realized it was Jiseok, his brother.  Once he spotted me a big smirk spread across his face and he walked over to the couch. He was clearly drunk and he laid down next to me on the couch, I'm assuming he was way out of it.

"Hey Izzy." Jiseok nodded at me, he wasn't drunk at all.

"Hey, what happened to him." I asked.

"Oh, Um, Just ignore anything he says tonight....I promise you he doesn't mean any of it." He scratched his head.

"What? Is he mad at me?"

"No not you, he just had everyone attacking him today over something he said and he's mad because everyone took his wife's side instead of his." What the hell?!

"Wow, well now I have a drunk baby to take care of, thanks for bringing him home. Let's get together soon" I nodded to him as he left.

"Nuna. Nuna. Why nuna? Why did you make me fall in love? Why did we have kids already? Nuna!" He was mumbling in his drunken coma.

Even though I knew he was drunk that still hit hard, I had tears forming in my eyes and my heart was getting tight in my chest. I got up, leaving him on the couch and went to our bedroom. I crawled into our bed and tried to not let what he said get to me but I just couldn't help it. I decided to try and Skype Andy, he didn't pick up though. I just laid in the bed thinking maybe the past 10 months was a mistake and I shouldn't have pursued them for the tour.

I guess I fell asleep, I woke up to the smell of Seaweed soup and salmon cooking. I got up thinking the maid had started to cook breakfast since I looked at the clock and it was ten already. I could hear the twins cooing in the living room and Hiro was at school already. I walked out and to my surprise it was JIho in a pink apron cooking, I stared in awe, I don't think I've ever seen him cook anything other than instant noodles.

"Hey baby." He looked up and smiled.

I looked to see the twins laying on a blanket on the floor wiggling around.

"I sent the maid away for the weekend....I figured we could manage without her and Hiro is at school already, He just wanted cereal for breakfast."

"Why are you home?" I was really curious, He'd only been home on Sundays and that was if he felt like going to church.

"I can't want to spend a day with my wife and kids." He laughed, "besides the CEO wants to see the kids today so I figured we could meet him for lunch."

"I knew this was too good to be true." I went to go take a shower, as soon as I was in the bathroom I heard the door bell ring.

Not long after I had gotten in the shower I heard the door open and the curtain was pulled back. I looked to see Jiho staring at me like I was crazy for being mad that his boss wanted to see him and the Kids.

"Why are you being like this Iz?"

"Like what? I'm just stressed out." I shut the curtain.

"That wont stop me from talking to you. I don't know why your mad, I have to get this EP done before we leave in a few weeks." I ignored him. "You said you were fine with this, I just don't understand you."

I ripped the curtain open," Your right Jiho I did say I was as long as you made time for us, which you dont but that's not even why I'm pissed at you!"

I turned off the shower and made my way to the bedroom, I'd forgotten that someone had rang the door bell until I noticed a gawking U-kwon.

THE FOLLOWING CHAPTER TITLES ARE GOING TO BE BLOCK B SONG TITLES ^^