London show and fashion week (Day 2)

A/N: I just wanna let you guys know that my updates may take a bit longer because I'm in my summer semester of school and I have a shit ton of work already, I'll try to update atleast once a week though.

Zico's POV

"What do you mean you can't find her, we have to go on in ten minuets and no one can find her!"

"Jiho, calm down, she's probably just running late, besides she doesn't go on for two and a half hours. Whatever you said to her probably pissed her off." Kyung said putting a hand on my shoulder.

I looked around and I seen Young Bae, I walked up to him and pulled his head phones off of his head.

"Where is JiYong?"

He chuckled, "I don't know, he left the show with Isabella earlier and I haven't heard from him since."

I slammed him into the wall, "Stop playing games, you two have been best friends for years and I know he told you where they were going."

He pushed me off of him and walked away toward's the stage, he went on after us so I'm sure he was going to get his mic hooked up. I pulled my phone out and tried calling Izzy again, with no answer and I started to worry. I decided to just go change and warm up before we had to go on and just hope that she showed up.

45 mins later****

I heard Jiyong's all to familiar voice as I walked off the stage. I looked up and seen Izzy playfully push him and they seemed like there was no big rush for them to be here, like neither one of them had to go on tonight. I walked up to her grabbing her arm and pulling her off to her dressing room, I shut the door behind us.

"Where have you been?" I asked.

"Around" she seemed uninterested in this conversation already.

"Nuna, I'm serious I was worried about you?" I tried pulling her close to me.

"Why because I was with JiYong? he's not a bad person Jiho." She pulled away from me.

"Izzy you don't know are pa-"

"Actually I do, he told me what happened and maybe if you knew the truth you'd stop being an ass!"

I watched as she stormed out of the room, slamming the door I could hear her boot heels click down the hallway.

Izzy's POV

I love Jiho I really do but I'm at the point that if he doesn't stop being an ass I'm gonna punch him in the face. Where did my loving fiancée go? I need to get some air before I face him again.
Walking outside I find Kyung and B-bomb standing there talking.

"Hey Izzy, what's up?" Kyung asked.

I looked at him, I wasn't alright not at all but I didn't know if I wanted to talk. He asked me again and that was it, tears started streaming down my face and I slumped down to the ground. I heard the boys rush to my side and kneel down with me, they both tried comforting me but it wasn't helping.

"Why do I have to be pregnant!" I blurted out not thinking.

"Uh, what?" Was all I heard come outta b-bombs mouth before everything went black.

****************

I heard a beeping sound along with someone breathing heavily, I slowly opened my eyes to realize that I was in a hospital. I looked next to me and seen Jiho sleeping with his head on the bed and my hand in his, I smiled because he looked like my love when he was asleep. I ran my hand threw his hair and he woke up, he looked into my eyes and a smile spread across his face.

"I'm so, sorry nuna. I talked to JiYong, I shouldn't have accused you of wanting to be with him."

"It's fine, I just think you overreacted to the whole situation. I want us to be happy and have trust and if that's not going to happen, we can't be together." I said.

He went to say something but the door opened and a doctor came in he looked up from the chart and smiled at us.

" How are you feeling Isabella?"

"What happened to me?"

"You passed out after being put under a lot of stress." He said.

"Oh, well I feel a lot better."

" That's good, I have good news and bad news. The good news is your twins are doing great. The bad news is your definitely going to have to take it easy the rest of the pregnancy." He finished and I was in shock.

"Did you say twins?" Jiho asked before I could.

"Yes, did you guys not know?"

I shook my head, "I haven't really had time to make an appointment, I only found out a few weeks ago after an accident."

He smiled, "Well just make sure you guys make time for that now, I know it'll be hard being on the road but you should still see a doctor."

"I will, thank you sir" With that he left the room.

Before the door could shut, Jaehyo, B-Bomb, Kyung, U-Kwon, P.O, Taeil, JiYong and Young Bae came walking in. They all looked at me like they were waiting to hear what had happened.

"She's fine" Jiho said and they all looked at him.

"I have to ask, did you really say you were pregnant?" B-Bomb asked.

"What?" Everyone aside from Young Bae and JiYong said.

Jiho's head dropped back down to the bed, defeated. I smiled and seen JiYong looking at me with amusement on his face. I looked at everyone before nodding.

"Whoa, when did this happen?" P.O. asked.

Everyone laughed at his comment.

"So, uh....what happened to the show?" I asked, I did feel bad that I didn't perform for these people.

"Thank those two." JiYong pointed at Young Bae and JiYong. "They ended up filling your set doing some Big Bang songs along with more of their solo's, everyone seemed pleased and was understanding that you had to be rushed to the hospital."

I smiled, "I'm sorry I've caused you so much trouble Oppa."

He shook his head and grabbed my hand, "Dont worry, Nuna, in a few month's well have three kid's to cause us more trouble."

"Can we go now, please, I really hate hospitals." I whinned.

"Yea, we have to head out to wales when we get back."