Back to L.A.

Zico's POV

We spent the last few days at Disney World for Hiro's birthday since Izzy wasn't going to be home for it. We all enjoyed being there and being able to relax and have a good time, but in a few hours Izzy and myself were going back to L.A. so she could meet with her lawyer about what to expect and to get the first court date.

"Babe, come on!" I tried getting her off of the bed, "You have to finish packing your stuff up."

Izzy rolled over and smiled at me, "I really don't want to go Jiho."

"I know nuna but if you don't then things could get worse on us." I tried to give her a reassuring smile. "Besides, were going to be a day behind everyone getting to Brazil for our show and then were off to Europe."

"Your so off track here Oppa." She smirked at me.

"Alright, get up nuna, we've only got four hours before we have to be at the airport." I pushed her off the bed this time.

It was only two a.m. so we were the only ones awake until we had to leave, then Kyung,Hiro and Amanda were going to drop us off. We didn't think about packing last night because we were having too much fun and weren't really looking forward to going back to L.A. We figured worse comes to worse and Izzy will be married for a few months, I could deal with that because I'm really not looking to rush things with her anymore. I just really hope we don't run into Branden, the whole reason I'm going with her is because I don't want him to hurt her if they run into eachother especially now.

I watched as Izzy started to pack her stuff up, She didn't look like she felt very well and she'd been throwing up alot since we'd been here, it was hard keeping things from the others but they'll just have to wait. I decided to go find her some crackers and water so that she'd be okay while we were at the airport and on the plane. I didnt say anything when I left so it wasn't long before I got a text from Izzy.

I>Where are you going oppa

Z> I went to get you something, I'll be with you soon :)

I found a convienece store a few minuets away from the resort that was still open. I walked in and the girl at the counter stared me down, She was a good looking girl don't get me wrong but she looked kinda like a bitch. I ignored the look she was giving me and preceeded to find what I needed for Izzy and walked to the counter. She started to ring up my stuff and then stopped.

"Why couldn't you date a normal girl?"

"Huh, excuse me?"

"I seen your show in Charleston, I've loved your band for 3 years and always thought you of all people was down to earth."

"Um, I am really down to earth, I just love Isabelle anyways it's really none of your concern who I'm dating, actually who I'm engaged to."

"She's a slut, she was married and then she was all over Andy Biersack now she's got you under her spell." She looked away.

I started to walk out of the store, there was no reason I had to listen to this.

"No wait, Take your stuff I'll pay for it." the girl said.

I got back to the hotel and I just was baffled as to why everyone had such a problem with Izzy or the fact that we are together. It's like all of a sudden all of these foreign girls want me but I only have eyes for Iz. I shook it off and walked up to the room, placing the bag on the counter and walking up to my lovely fiance. I grabbed her hips and turned her around, pulling her close to me I passionately kissed her.

She pulled away, "What is with you?"

I looked at her hurt. "I can't just kiss you?"

"You can, I just wasn't expecting that babe." She walked back over to the bed and sat down. "What's in the bag?"