Slight Delay

Zico POV

It's been four days since Isabella left to set up the tour, I didn't even know if I was going to get on this plane because of how I acted. Kyung came into my room.

"Where are your suit cases?" Kyung asked looking confused.

"...I don't know if I can do this"

"This will be a great experience and you've always wanted to travel the world" he smirked.

"What if she hates me for how I acted?"

"Zico, she looked a bit confused that morning. You guys did drink alot so maybe you should tell her what happened that night." He started to walk out of the room.

"wait...I dont remember anything other than I know we didn't have sex, she fell asleep telling me about her son"

Kyung sat down on my bed and told me everything that we had done that night. How much we all had been drinking aside from him. When he finished he helped me pack my stuff for the tour.

We went out to get some food and just relax before we had to get on this flight.

"So you never told us much about Isabella other than you had met her." P.O. Smirked at me.

I smiled "She's great, we were all wrong about her. She has a kid who she seems to love to deat-" I was cut off by B-Bomb.

"She has a kid" he yelled loud enough that other groups in the restaurant turned to look at us.

"Yeah, I'm not entirely sure what happened there but I know she doesn't like to talk about it."

"You really like her don't you?" U-kwon asked.

"I do, we barely know each other but its like we fit perfectly together" I slumped in my seat not knowing what to do.

"Tell her" Taeil said and I jumped, it was like he was reading my mind.

"I have to agree with Taeil, you never know Zico she could feel the same way and be afraid to tell you" Jaehyo managed to get out with a mouth full of food.

We finished up eating and headed back to our apartment. I went into my room and got on the computer. I sat staring at a blank screen for what seemed like forever before deciding to send Izzy an email.

> Hey Izabella,

We fly out in a couple hours and when I get there, before we do anything I was wondering if we could go somewhere and talk.

                   -Z

I looked at the clock and seen it was almost midnight. I decided to take a shower and figure out what exactly I was gonna say to Izzy.

I woke up to Jaehyo shaking me. I looked around and realized I fell asleep.

"Hey we gotta go, our flight leaves in 30 mins and we all overslept." He said walking out of my room.

We all got changed into comfortable clothes and rushed down to the cabs that had been waiting for us. we ran through the airport to check our suit cases. We stood in line for almost 45 mins, at this point we knew we missed our flight. Finally we reached the counter and the lady was atleast nice enough to switch us to the next flight. We had 4 hours to kill so we went to the bar in the airport. The four hours flew by and we were all rather drunk. We went through our gate and boarded the plane when P.O. Fell and we all started to laugh. Kyung and myself helped him up trying not to fall under his weight and sat him in his seat. Once we all got settled in we all fell asleep.