Opening Night

A/N: I want to apologize, I thought I updated this one last week but I realized I didn't last night. I made sure to make it longer than it originally was going to be since I slacked off for almost two weeks. Enjoy.

Izzy's POV

I woke up to my phone going off, I picked it up to see it was a text from Jordan. I looked and see it was 10 a.m. and decided to get up. I opened the text to see it was a picture of his daughter holding the tickets I had given him yesterday and with one of my shirts from the last tour on. I smiled and then felt a hand on my shoulder. I turned around and seen Zico smiling at me and couldn't help but smile back. I went to get out of the bed until Zico pulled me back down and pinned me.

"Hey, comeon I gotta get up, I have to go to sound check and so do you" I whinned.

Zico decided he was gonna tickle me and didn't stop no matter how much I asked him to. Before I knew it he kissed me again and I kissed him back. I knew this is what I wanted, to wake up next to Zico and always feel safe. I finally got him off of me when Amanda came walking in to tell me I had to get ready to leave. I smiled at her and nodded.

"Oppa, go get the guys up, you gotta check your equipment too. Tonight is gonna be awesome, I think you'll really enjoy the crowd here in Hollywood." He chuckled before pulling me up and walking out of the bedroom.

Amanda looked at me."So is he big?"

"Huh, what are yo-" I snapped me eyes back at her "Really, I told you I haven't slept with him. He doesn't even like sleeping in the same bed because we were supposed to be takin things slow." I looked away. "Honestly, why does everyone assume I'd just sleep with some guy?!"

"Izzy, I didn't mean anything bad it's just you too are really close already and I can see on both of your faces that things are serious. Even if neither of you accept it, it's true. Don't take this for granted Izzy, he seems like a really nice guy." She smiled at me before turning towards the door.

"Amanda wait....are you sure you want to keep Hiro. I mean, will you be okay with both of them on your own? When does David come home?"I seen tears come into her eyes.

"Izzy, his deployment was extended another year, He'll hopefully get a leave in a month or two but he wont be home for a while. But yes Izzy, well all be fine, to take extra precautions from Branden we may go stay with David's parents for a few weeks"

"Cool, don't they live on a ranch?" She nodded. "I-I have something that I need to tell you manda, I'm probably going to be moving." I paused.

"What, why because of Branden. Where are you going to move to Isabella!" She continued to yell as Zico came walking back in with everyone in tow.

"What's wrong?" He looked confused.

I looked at him "Nothing" I looked at my sister "Yes, So he can't bother us and either back home or Seoul."

She looked really upset now and stormed out of the room. Awkward silence filled the room, I finally looked towards the boys and seen them all staring with curious expressions. I sighed.

"What the fuck did we just walk in to?!" B-bomb blurted out and before anyone could say any thing Zico had punched him in the arm.

At this point everyone was suprised at what was going on. I had never heard them utter a single fowl word until now, nor had I seen any of them hit each other. I realized now that they were all like brothers and fooled around alot like siblings.

I happened to look up and see that it was going for eleven-thirty and I started to panic and rumage through my drawers to find something comfortable to wear.