Love Triangle

***So I'm not entirely sure what happened here but I realized that half of the chapter was deleted so I'm going to try to make it as good as it originally was and I will update will a full new chaper on Tuesday.****

Zico's POV

A flight attendant woke us all up, we were all exited and thought we managed to sleep through our entire flight. It turned out she was a fan and asked for our autographs then explained that our first stop before L.A. Was in Tokyo.

Once we landed and looked at the board with all incoming and outgoing flights we realized we had 6 hours to kill. Still a little tipsy, we wondered around the airport for about an hour before we decided to go around Tokyo since it had been a while since we were last here. We found a cab and took it to the inner city and found a restaurant to hang out at for the next few hours.

Izzy's POV

I was getting excited that the boys were on their way to meet up with Stephen and we'd be on tour for a year together.  I met up with Andy and we walked inside the airport and found the gate the guys should be coming out of in a few minuets. Two hours passed and no sign of any of them, I checked my phone and seen that I had gotten an email from Zico at some point yesterday. I smiled but wondered what he wanted to talk about but I replied

Hey Zico,

Yes we can talk as soon as you get here. Where are you guys at though, we've been waiting at the gate for two hours

-Izzy

"Looks like your friends stood you up" Andy said in a sarcastic voice.

"Andy shut up, something could've happened to them or their flight may have been delayed" 

"No he got you to sleep with him by agreeing to an empty promise" He laughed

"Andrew! I did not sleep with anyone, I may not remember much of that night but I know I didn't sleep with Zico or anyone else" I yelled at him

we started getting stares from people and then pictures were being taken by paparazzi. I shook my head and started to walk away, when I turned and looked at him.

"Even if I did sleep with Zico why do you care andy!" I asked

Andy started to answer when I cut him off.

"Save it, Im going for a walk" With that I walked down the hallway to where more terminals were.

I started thinking about Zico and how I felt a strange attraction to him. When he gets here I want to tell him everything and how I really feel about him. What if he doesn't feel the same way though....atleast I told him how I feel that's all that matters. If nothing comes of it then well just tour and have a good time that's all we can do. I stopped infront of the board with all the flight's and seen that their flight was delayed and they should be landing shortly.

I started to wonder back towards their gate and seen Andy sitting on a bench with his head in his hands. He looked up and seen me and ran over towards me. 

"Izzy, I'm sorry. It's ju-" I cut him off again.

"Andy, I dont wanna hear it"

"Izzy, I love you"

I got up and tried to walk away, Andy grabbed me. He looked at me and kissed me, I tried pulling away but he forced it, After pulling away he looked up and smirked before walking away.

I turned around just in time to see a pissed off looking Zico walking past me.

"Zico!" I yelled, but he ignored me.

Ukwon and P.O. walked up to me.

"It wasnt wat it looked like, I don't want him to be mad." I pleaded.

" Oh it was exactly what it looked like Isabella" P.O. said

"Yea I just feel sorry for that guy"Ukwon added.

"What"I was confused.

They both looked at me and smiled.

"Zico seen the whole thing. He doesnt appreciate men forcing women to do things or put their hands on females." kyung came out of no where.

I finally realized what was happening and took off after them. I looked around the airport before heading out to where Andy had parked. I turned around to see the guys running after me and I sped up.

Once Andy's car was in Sight I could here him and Zico arguing.

"She's a lady and you force yourself on her, why don't you accept that she doesnt want you." Zico said.

"Ha, like you'd even get the time of day. You talked to her like she was shit on your shoes before she slept with you." Andy spat back

With that Zico swung and it was like a war zone broke out. They fought for a few minuets before I had enough. Kyung and P.O. tried to stand in my way but I managed to get away and stood between the two before any more damage could be done.

"Enough" I screamed. "Look at you two, your two adults fighting like kids. Andy you started this and I think its best if we go our seperate ways for a while. You clearly need help dealing with all of this but you will not hurt these guys in doing so"

I grabbed Zico's arm and led him back to the airport. We gathered their luggage and called a cab. We headed back to my place since I had more than enough room.

When we pulled up to my house the front door opened and Hiro came running out.

Zico's POV

A little boy came running towards us with a big smile on his face. I could only assume it was Izzy's son. Once he seen all of us getting out of the car he stopped in his tracks. I watched as Izzy walked over to him and he spoke.

"Mommy who are these people?"

 I stepped forward and extended my hand. 

"Hey there little man, I'm Zico and these guys are in my band."

Hiro hid behind Izzy's leg and just stared at us. Not too long after all of this a lady emerged from a house with a smile on her face.

Izzy ran to her and I could here her thanking her for staying with Hiro.

We all went into the house and Izzy showed us to our rooms....unfortunately someone had to sleep on the couch but I volunteered so I didn't have to share a bed and could work on some new music in peace.

Once we finished getting settled Izzy decided we should go and get something to eat while the rest of the guys stayed with her sister and Hiro. We'd finally be able to talk.