Sangu and Yuna

****IF YOU LIKE GD, CHECK OUT MY GD FANFICTION TITLED WILD AND YOUNG ^^****

IZZY's POV

We didn't sleep at all so we managed to make it to the airport on time for once, we still had an hour before our flight was to board so we just kind of all sat around doing are own thing. I was looking at our tour schedule and we still had a show Turkey, Yemen, 2 in India, Napal,  2 in Mongolia, 5 in China, 2 in Vietnam, Laos, 2 in malaysia, 3 in singapore, 2 in Indonesia, 4 in the Philippines, 6 in Korea, 5 in Japan, 7 in Australia, 2 in New Guinea, 2 in New Zealand, 3 in Hawaii and 2 in LA to end the tour. This may sound wrong but I wasn't really looking forward to 52 more shows, I was starting to expand more and always out of breath now as it was.

I looked over and seen Jiho had dozed off listening to music, then noticed B-bomb and U-Kwon were pointing at him and whispering. I decided to get up and see what they were doing, of course when I got over to them I realized they were talking about pranking him and I was in for sure.

"So what are we going to do?" I asked.

"It's been a while since we did anything to him so he should fall for it." They both smiled at me. "Were going to get all of our stuff together and move it across the hall over to that terminal so we can see what he does. Then your going to call him and hes going to freak out."

"Alright, lets go guys." we got up and grabbed all of our carry on's except for Jiho's and walked over to where we'd be able to see him.

If he really wasn't smart enough to look at the time on his phone I'll never know what to do with him.  I was laughing to myself.

"Alright Izzy, call him."

I watched as he started to search is pockets for his phone before even opening his eyes, he answered it and you could tell he was asleep.

"Babe, where are you? I woke you up when they called for us to board and you told me you wouldn't be far behind."

"Huh. what?" He hung up, we watched as he grabbed his stuff and ran towards the gate.

He really wasnt too smart when he first wakes up. I watched as he tried to get through the gate and started yelling at the lady's who check your tickets saying he needed to get on the flight. They kept trying to tell him the flight wasn't ready to board yet.

"Comeon, lets move our stuff back and sit like we were there the whole time." P.O. said.

We all sat back down and acted like we never moved, watching, finally Jiho calmed down when the lady yelled at him tellim him that the plane still had twenty minuets before it was to board.  He turned and looked at us, he had a really pissed off look on his face and he stomped over to us. I was waiting for him to do something horrible to us but he just plopped down in the seat next to me.

"Be cautious, I will get EVERY one of you back." His eyes landed on me after scanning the surrounding area.

I just starred at him, he wouldn't do anything to me....atleast not for a few months right?! A lady came on the intercom saying our flight was boarding and we all walked towards the gate, in a few hours we'd be in Turkey.

**********************************

Zico's POV

"Alright, lets go check out the city guys" Kyung suggested and ofcourse we agreed since we had nothing to do til the show.

I walked hand in hand with Izzy, she looked deep in thought.

"What's wrong Nuna?"

"Huh? Oh nothing, I'm just thinking of more baby names for the twins." She smiled and gripped my hand tighter.