chapter one - edited

Liam D'angeli treated his work as his life revolved around  it .Cars were treated with more care by him then that of women who enjoyed his company.Liam was an black eyed italian tycoon who could make women swoon at hundred paces with a lazy smile. Except he hadnt been smiling lately.His mood has been triggered with short temper's,dark and angry all the time and his  PA  - Tasha did not  know why....
 " Hey hi,Tasha"
This words caused Tasha to cut off her thoughts and face other members of her office in the lunchroom.

"Are you gonna be there at party?",asked a junior intern who'd joined only a month ago.
Tasha said "Are you kidding me?"
The new intern was tempted to know what is like to attend a party organised by boss for new year so she asked,"What is it like?I,have heard  that it is absolutely amazing one of the best venue and great music and best food and everything at its best .And is it true that the boss LIAM D'ANGELI  will be there???."

Tasha knew how women were being overawed by her boss She smiled at the intern and said " He will be there uptil the end ." Even though Liam  didnt want to throw a new year party it was a custom in the family hence , he had to follow it and be there.
   Tasha got up and discarded the untouched wrapped sandwich in dustbin and said to her friends that she has to get back as Liam will be back after lunch .. Intern gave Tasha an envious look , but she didnt care and walked to her office.