chapter two

The D'angeli headquater looked vast and lavish space with tall statue and a fountain around the entrance with snow around it .Tasha stood at her office window and was staring out as every thing around was covered in snow.Everything looked .... happy and magical.
Then she heard familiar sound of someone talking in the corridor  in rapid italian and then she knew that the handsome devil is back.
She moved to his office to greet him appearing all calm ,confident and efficient. Liam's voice washed over her calm as he dropped his files and coat  on one of leather sofas then he loosend his tie and sat in his chair and demanded for coffee.

"Get me all the research and paperwork on the Gerald takeover bid now", he ordered.

"Certainly Liam,'she said and hung his coat on the stand and got him coffee and the paperwork demanded.She was taken back by him by not even greeting her or even asking her how was her christmass? there was not even a hello or how are you? But then again she was just a efficient secretary for her boss who didn't obsess about him for his looks , money and status. The only thing that she took pride was in her ability to the best at work and that she was.

"How was the trip?",she asked.

"New York is New York busy and buzzy",she wanted to know is he still dating Paula the famous supermodel .Paula had the most amazing legs ,tanned body and a figure to kill and last year while Paula was dating Liam she was voted the most sexy woman of the year by People's magzine. 

 While Liam was dating Paula he spent most of his time with her in California there was a constant buzz that Liam might make Paula his bride but Tasha was relieved when she read in the  magzine that the couple split again as her boss never spoke any personal stuff.
'What about the Camilla acount ?", she questioned as that why he was in New York.

"Frustrating",he said tugging his tie off completely as he glanced at her.

"I, will work on the details right away Liam", she said.
"Ok??", his brows elevated . Did he sense that his reliable mouse of a secretary had problems of her own? he doubted it .

The only question he asked her was , '"Are you taking any course  in italian?."

"No,but i have vast knowdlege of profanities which i acquired working with you and do you need another cup of coffee?."

Liam smiled as he looked at her how could you tell ?
She blushed slightly as she replied "Of course because -''

'Because?'

"You are entirely predictable".
 "Am i now??", he asked
'Yes and now Mr D'angeli i am sure you must have forgotten about tonight's office party."
'' It's tonight '', Liam raked his tanned olive finger through his hair 'Madonna mia'
'' You see entirely predictable'' , he watched her for  a moment ignoring the files and  was thinking that she was only the  woman who occasionally teased him  .

She was very shy when he had employed her first though from then to now her dress sense hadn't even improved a bit. He looked at her white shirt tucked in her knee lenght pencil skirt she looked dull But again he kept his view to himself as dull attire was one reason he gave her the job at which she was very efficient.
           Liam did not want any distractions in his office , women crossing and uncrossing their legs to show him peep of their stocking or to flash their cleavage. Infact work for Liam was break from desparate women throwing themselves at him and any media attention which had troubled him since his childhood.
  His recollection of thoughts faded as the tantalising aroma of black coffee reached him as Tasha put a cup of coffee infront of him. She acted like a soothing balm to a troubled skin he thought like a long warm bath after a hectic day . That thought relaxed him but just for a moment but a calming moment it was for him...

New York was troublesome as Paula the model he dated earlier was refusing to accept the breakup . Why women show such little dignity to themselves when a man ends the relationship? , he thoughts and the again there were problems back home in tuscany too.
' Liam'  , tasha voice drifted his thoughts
' What ?' he snapped
She stood there looking at him wondering what was causing such a handsome face to look so grim , 'You know that party starts at 9 pm ?'
 ' Dont nag me tasha, and are the arrangement done finely?'
'Yes everything is ready. I am going there now to check the venue and the details . All you have to do Liam is show up there '.
He nodded and thought of go to his apartment and shower and sleep for sometime . 'Is there anything important that I need to handle before the party ?' he asked tasha.
' Nothing uptil monday' ,she replied and turned to leave as he just noticed her black skirt which hung to her unflattering bottom. then he rembered the package he left in the car.
' Tasha?'
'Yes, Liam?'
'You never bother to doll up like other girls .  do u? for party i mean ?'