Chapter seventeen - part 1

Warm air ruffled through her hair and sound of ocean was soothing her nerves she wanted to get through her heartbreak so she came to australia to stay with her mom and sister .

"Aunty Tasha......" a small dynamo of a kid came running towards her with damp feet covering in sand and water itt was her five year old nephew Todd. "Todd did you enjoy your swin ?" she questioned him as he threw himself into her arms.

"Mum says I, am a natural swimmer like a fish!".

Tasha saw her sister appraching towards them,"How was the swimming lesson going with Todd?" she asked .

Sally said,"Brilliant- though I'm exhausted and I want to go back home and get stuff ready for dinner - do you want to come???".

Tasha streched out on the warm sand and shook her head ." No ,I will stay here for a while .Do you want me to look after Todd?".

Sally said,"Tasha- Todd may be tired and need's to take a nap before dinner " she hesitated to leave her sister alone "Tasha I, don't know how to thank you for everything you have done".

Tasha said,"I don't want you to thank me". She was happy that she was having Todd around her to keep her thoughts away from Liam. 

"Well you deserve them as you made me realise that I just can't walk away from my life . I have to face the problems and take risk to keep my family togother. Thank you Tasha you just stopped me from making the biggest mistake of my life", Sally hugged her sister thanking her again.

Tasha nodded and told her to go home now. Tasha thought of when she had arrived at her sister's home in Sydney with a determination to make things work for her sister. She tried to keep Liam out of her thoughts - he was her past . Her sense of betrayal felt so raw and her self esteem had taken such a new low because he treated her as a low life or like one of his sluts.

She thought how things were wrong with Floriana's wedding but with her sister Sally and her husband Brad things were opposite. They were madly in love with each other and there wasn't any doubt how besotted they both had been on the day of their wedding.

"Try to remember how much you were in love with Brad the day you got married and take it from there", she had suggested Sally.

And in a suprising way this simple tactic really worked it seemed to have set a reconciliation in motion. It seemed Brad was working too hard and neglected Sally.A gulf had formed between them which time had only widened and yet deep down they both loved each other. Tasha just pointed out the obvious things and told them how to make things works with a third person perception.Sally was blessed with a great married life - a loving husband , a five year old kid she just forgot that they a little effort in right direction was all that she needed.

In the meantime Tasha took Todd with her  almost everyday for picnics, walks, beach.... so she could give Sally and Brad alone time - quality time togother and it seemed to work and their love had blossomed again. 

In the meantime Sally wanted to know if her sister is dating someone or single but Tasha told her that she wants to be single as she just got out of not so serious relationship. Sally wanted to know what went wrong with her sister that she was not happy and wanted to be alone most of the time .

Tasha was just having a conversation with Todd when Sally made a whistling sound, "Oh my god - A sexy man is walking our way!".

Tasha told her sister that she is married in a teasing tone.

Sally said," Oh I, am just looking at him because he is walking our way".

Tasha quickly turned to see the man herr sister was talking about with a disbelieving lurch of her heart she recognised him immediately. The jet black hair and eyes, the lean muscular body.