Just a thought

Hey guys let me know what you think about my thought below.

Love - the word knocks you out with unexpected feelings and something anew.

It's something so refreshing about love and relationships that it never stop's amazing me and you.

The whole new concept about love is a new start . Everyday its a wonderful suprise of emotions ready to start.

It's easy to have a person who always tends to keep an open ear and mind just for you. It is suprising that it's just meant for you.

Many people care for you and love you but there is that one face on earth that counts over everyone and thats the one you love .

Loving someone is like waking up everyday on the right side even on adverse hours of life. Love is like a sunbeam in dark room. It's there to brighten up your day and shine through out you all your life.

If only you knew that there is love waiting for you somewhere and there is someone just for you.

Love with someone is like that will never die or fade away. 
The feeling you won't get tired of.

A single hug from your guy or your gal makes you feel brand new it just makes you happy and giddy.

Love may be complicated and may be not what we always expect but then again there's always a ray of hope that we never give up and it's always worth a try .