Chapter ten

His arguements were beating down her objection and his lips were making resistance impossible . Her head fell back as started kissing her lips , tracing her jaw along her neck  she shivered in pleasure as he reached her back . Unzipping her dress in one single movement , until the eased her arms out of the garments she wore with the skill of a man who performed this specific task many times .

" Piccola " , he said , turned on by the sight of her standing naked . Despite the short notice , by agreeing to accompany him here she moved his heaven and earth . His lips traced kisses along her collarbone ," You look ......" .

" What ?" , Tasha froze defensively - as she is not used to being stripped naked in the miiddle of the day by her boss.

" Beautiful - you look beautiful " , he said suprised by his own words and knowing that he meant it she was beautiful .

Something in his voice stirred her as his skilled fingers were dancing all over her body - touching her softly , her body heat rising as he held her tightly .

She thought why not enjoy it ? .

why hold back ??.

Sliding her hand beneath his sweater , she began tu run her fingers hungrily over his chest and back. Her urgency was contagious as he peeled his sweater and jeans off , giving her one smile before carrying her to the bed. Her arms wrapped around his neck and their limbs tangled warmly as their lips  explored every inch . For a moment their eyes met in a silent eager look as he straddled her then drove into her with demanding and eager thrust , which made her cry of pleasure .

Taha felt as if she has entered another dimension of living , it felt miraculous as if he knew how to rock her world upside down . Absently he stroked her hair and kissed her ," How was it ?".

" Amazing and you know it ".

He found himself asking a question he never asked women , " And how do you compare me with your other lovers ?".

She found the query intrusive . " You are amazing lover , As for other I, just had two before you and they were pretty amazing too ".

Liam felt the surface of his skin growing cold . Why she had to tell him about things that he didn't need to know . She had two men before him who she must have made go crazy with her moans and the way her body feels - the way she makes him feel anew . He was angry that someone made her feel the way he makes her feel . The thought of any man having her in his bed was making him lose his patience , he wrapped her arms around her  . He was angry , possessive and mostly jealous .

" There seemed to be a lot of tension going on downstairs ", Tasha turned onto her side to study his perfect profile of his face.

" My sister is getting married , what do you expect ?".

" There is a difference between nerves and tension . Floriana seemed to be tensed and angry with your brother ". 

" That's because she has insisted on having a woman as bridesmaid whom Romano thinks entirely unsuitable for the task ".

" But it's her decision and not his ".

" It's none of your bussiness , I'd better go ", he said.

But she noticed the exhaustion on his face , dark circles beneath his eyes and despite his arrogant attitude she felt her heart soften towards him . Caring for him was an impossible habit to break she thought . Gently she began to stoke his hair until she saw him relax to her touches and his eyelids shuttering as if they were struggling to be awake . " Close your eyes just for sometime and rest " , she whispered.

Pulling the duvet over them she snuggled against his body , hearing his sigh and echoing it with one of her own . 

Tasha woke up feeling hungry and as she was thinking of waking up Liam she felt him stir next to her .

For a moment Liam felt  as if he was in the most comfortable place on this planet. His knee was thrust between two soft thighs and he could hear the souund of a woman breathing as it fanned against his shoulder . For a moment he sank into the feeling and then he realised where he was - then he swore rapidly in Italian .

" Che ora e ?", he snapped lifting his wrist to glance at his watch . He sat up , his face wreathed in anger , " Why the hell did you let me sleep ?" .

" You looked as if you needed some sleep ", she answered.

Jumping out of bed he grabbed his jeans and began to pull them on . " Madre di dio " he said furiously " You have changed your tune here - you were worrying about my sister and brother and then you lure me into staying with you " 

" I did not lure you to stay with me ", she defended herself.

" You covered me up with a duvet " , he accused her.

" Is that a crime now ?" 

It felt like a trap - seductive trap as those eyes of hers and her warm soft body was attracting him towards her . He wanted to touch her , kiss her and feel her again and again . " I didn't want to spent my afternoon in your room ", he declared.

" Then don't nobody is keeping you here . Go ".

" Oh I am going all right " 

He pulled his dark sweater over his torso and he mentally tried to cool his nerves and not look at her naked body . He needed a cold shower to soothe his desire to take her then and there .

" There is a formal dinner tonight here - you'll need to wear something smart and did you bring your laptop with you ? ".

" Errr no I did not bring it " , she said as her mind was buzzing with thoughts wondering what to wear ?

" Really , well in that case I'll send one to your room . I want you to work on the Devonshire account " He walked over to the door , seeing the outraged expression on her face and he paused " What's the matter Tasha  were you expecting a vacation ? You are here on somewhat paid vacation and having sex with me is just the perk of being my secretary ".