I am mine before I am everyone else's.

Dosen't it ring a bell or may be makes you think about the concept of "I am mine before I am everyone else's."
You want to be the best friend or be that amazing girlfriend or boyfriend.
You want to that person anyone can rely on.
You want to do whats right for everyone but you forget to do whats best for you.
You are so busy doing things and making everyone happy that you leave your's outside the door .
May be what you need is to just let go and be who you are and what you are ready to be.
It's mostly women who need to stop worrying and be happy and just be free.

I have seen that women change themselves to a whole new level to fit themselves to be with a man they date or work, be with and so on.
Women need to that you are a woman who dosen't need a man to validate her existence.
You shouldn't stop and try to hold the ropes of your relation too tightly.
If it dosent work just let it go, sometimes letting go can be fun and make you happy.It can be something that you didn't dream about but then that is how you play game of your life.

Because when you gotta make it work you never leave it alone.
Look at yourself in the mirror. Imagine how that smile of your's can make someone skip his heartbeat.
Coz girl you need someome who will send you flowers on your doorsteps and just get you coffee in  the morning just to see you smile.
You deserve notes left for you just to let you know what your worth, how amazing and beautiful you're and how lucky they are to have you.

You need someone who can get you choco chip ice
cream at 3 am just because you crave it.

You deserve honesty,love,respect,warmth and care.
You need to be kissed and cuddled just to make you feel warm and fussy.

One day you will be with a guy who is going to find out how you eat,sleep. What you hate and what you like. How you dance and how you smell.

He knows how you look beneath your makeup. How just a cup of coffee or some dark choclate make's your day. He knows how to calm you down with those simple words and hugs on those days when you are hyper.

Just be with a guy who knows the real you and still wants to be with you.

Never forget that
" YOU NEED TO TAKE CARE OF YOURSELF BEFORE YOU DO TAKE CARE OF ANYONE ELSE.
MAKE YOURSELF YOUR PRIORITY. AND NEVER FORGET TO MAKE YOUR SELF HAPPY. TAKE A DANCE LESSON OR TALK TO YOUR LONG LOST BUDDY. TAKE A TRIP ALONE OR BE ALONE AND COOK YOURSELF A FEAST.
NEVER FEEL SORRY FOR DOING THINGS THAT MAKE YOU  HAPPY."

And ladies never forget this what I am about to quote.
"A WOMAN IS ONLY HELPLESS ONLY WHILE HER NAILPOLISH IS DRYING."

so be anything you want just don't change for anyone just be who you are.
Be yourself and enjoy your life............