Chapter 19 - EPILOGUE

1 YEAR LATER

"Do you want to go down yet?"Tasha asked as she stood by the window to look at the beautiful garden of the castle grounds.

"We have plently of time but it's better if we go early and check on all the arrangements for such an important occasion it a must that everything should be perfect."

Liam gave a lazy smile as he let his gaze drift over his wife,"In a minute.Just let me look at you first". Tasha wore a emerald green dress which contrasted perfectly with her skintone. She looked chic, sexy, elegant and very very beautiful... 

Tasha blushed with pleasure as she could read the expression on Liam's face. For a man who had once declared that Love did not exist for him, he had been making up for it ever since , she thought - Big Time.

They got married almost immediately after returning from Australia. Liam had wanted it, insisted on it - Tasha agreed to it. She remembered Liam telling her that he wanted to love her , care for her. He wanted to be the one to protect her and be her for everyday just be that man for her ,with whom she could be happy, spend her life. She knew he wanted to demonstrate the depth of his love and commitment for her and every time he did it - and he did sweep her off her feet.

In a small church near the D'Angeli castle they got married on a beautiful spring day.As she made her way to the altar,where her proud bridegroom awaited with Todd marching ahead of her in a black suit. Romano was Liam's best man - dark hair and eyes , enigmatic personality just like Liam she thought , though he gave her a slightly disapproving look. Romano thought that Liam was rushing himself into getting married but Tasha knew that sooner or later she would win Romano's trust and respect for her. Deep down both the brothers would do anything to keep their familly safe. She knew  Romano would ensure that his sister-in-law would be welcomed into their family.

Only Floriana couldn't attend their wedding as she being pregnant with their first kid she had been rushed to hospital with complications in early stages of her honeymoon pregnancy. Tasha wanted to postpone the wedding but Floriana and Max had refused her to do so. In the end the pregnancy alarm was false but still they couldn't make it to the wedding. Couple of months later Flo gave birth to a beautiful .bouncing baby boy.

Liam and Romano had been smitten by their nephew and Tasha cried when Max and Floriana had asked her to be their new baby's godmother..

Tasha adjusted her necklace one more time and turned to look at her husband - heartbreakingly handsome in his formal dark blue suit she thought.

"You know what an honour this is in an Italian family to be a godmother to a firstborn in the family??", he asked her tenderly as he came to stand beside her at the window.

"Yes I do, but I'm honoured anyway to be your wife,a part of this family my darling Liam",she whispered as she  touched his lips and kissed him in a teasing manner.

"No the honour is all mine",he said  as he wrapped his hands around her waist firmly and kissed her as if his heart would stop beating if he didn't do it."Do you think it is possible for us to be any happier ,cara mai??????."

She thought it was very possible and later at night she would exactly tell him why.

When they returned from Rocco's baptism and were alone togother in their suite at the castle she told him the news that made him the most happy person she ever knew - the news he longed for.

She told him she was pregnant .......

But for now just one kiss that sealed their fate togother .......

THANK YOU EVERYONE WHO HAVE BEEN HELPING ME THROUGHOUT MY FIRST STORY.

THANKS TO ALL THE READER'S, FOLLOWER'S  HOPE YOU ENJOYED MY FIRST STORY , I'LL BE EDITING THE STORY IN MARCH'14 . VOTE, SHARE  AND COMMENT IF YOU LIKE "THE PERSONAL IN PA".