CHAPTER FOUR

Tasha gasped as she peeled back the final layer of cover and pulled the dress from the shiny box , her cheeks flaring as scarlet as the fine silky satin which slipped through her fingers and suddenly she felt glad that she was alone.

It was kind of dress that was featured in magzine , she swallowed , this gown must have cost a small fortune and then the designer label proved it that it was worth a fortune . For a moment she decided not to wear it and to sell it online ,  but then what if Liam found out ????? It would look awfully rude that  his secretary ungratefully sold a gift that was worth a fortune.

She held up the dress and it felt so smooth and silky , then she had a desire to wear it - just to see .

Slipping into the en-suite bathroom where liam took shower if he was going out to dinner or events from office . Tasha locked the door and stripped off her skirt and shirt . Then she heard someone entering the office and she stood there in absolute shock - could it be liam?????

"Tasha"???

Cautiously . Tasha opened the door and put her head to see her friend Alicia standing there and let out a sigh of relief , "yes , what is it?" she questioned briskly  as the soft fabric against her skin was like a sensual kiss .

Alicia questiones ""what are you doing?"

For a moment tasha thought to tell her friend that it is none of her bussiness but who better to give her an honest opinion , " will you give me your opinion on what i am thinking of wearing to the party???"

Alicia smiled , "of course"

Tasha stepped out into her office and the minute she saw her friend's face she knew it was a mistake and she would sell it on ebay ," i will go take it off ''.

''Don't you dare do it ,'' said Alicia ,'' Look at you , you look so beautiful and sexy ''

No one called her sexy before ... she never understood why women spend thousand's of dollar on a garment but now standing in her office enjoying the London skyline suddendly she understood it , it was not a mere fabric it changed eveything about a person and so it was worth it she thought .

The silk seemed to mould her skin like cream poured over a peach and the soft material skated her bottom and clung to her bust . The material was rich and the gown accentuate her body like a sexy diva . It screamed sensuality and it showed how amazing her body is the fact which was even unknown to her .

''You have to wear it for the party,'' Alicia said .

On her way back home she got herself  a pair of black stilletos to go with dress and a black clutch bag. The trouble was getting dressed for the party which made her late to arrive at the venue. So instead of being first to arrive for once she was the last . She spotted her friend and other people from her office and on a corner table sat the D'Angeli with his senior staff . Liam D'Angeli staring at her. Tasha felt a flutter of nerves. He continued to stare at her and a look of pure astonishment on his face - a look which he didn't bother to hide , even when he curled his fingers to beckon her over . She walked across to stand directly in front of him and his eyes flicked over her as if she had suddenly sprouted wings , or horns.......

"Is something wrong?", she questioned hesitantly .

Wrong? Liam felt his mouth dry , until now uptil this precise moment he'd had no idea that his secretary possessed a pair of the most lush and pert breasts he had ever seen , and silky smooth fabric was caressing them like a man's tounge . He swallowed . Or that waist should be so sexy and  the sight of her long legs ............the thoughts were interrupted by some senior staff which gathered around him and she walked off in search of her friend.