Chapter seven

Tasha took two weeks off work to spend some time with her mom and sister.

Tasha tried not to think about her boss , work or anything else - she just wanted to have a good time with her family but she was restless and psyched thinking about going back to work  that thought  terrified her.

She and her sister decided to do one thing that makes all women happy ( even for sometime but it always did ) - Retail therapy .....

They both were shopping from many shops - shoes, boots , dresses , scarf , jewellery , belts , coats ............ so on until - 

Tasha decided to do something new and daring , she walked into the hairdresser's salon with a defiant expression on her face and said looking at her shoulder lenght hair , " Can you just cut it off please ?". 

It was second week of jan and she was back to work , tensed and nervous but was hoping Liam will be busy or will be out until lunch time but he was in his office sitting in his chair pushed back and his long legs streched out in front of him , he was busy flicking through some files and he glanced up as she walked up in and frowned. She hung up her coat  and she met his gaze .

'' Happy new year ! and how was Tuscany? ''., she asked.

He ignored her questions and his black eyes flickered over her with lust and the memories of the erotic night wouldn't go away , something about her was different but what ? 

Long gone were long skirts and shirts she seemed to have undergone a dramatic transformation .Was is it the tight belt which was drawing his attention to the curve of her waist and th tempting swell of her breast ? or the thought of what treasure was she concealed in those clothes? . He felt his throat constrict ,

'' You ....... you've had your hair cut?", he said suddenly .

'' Yes I , did , do you like it ?", she questioned. Then she felt that she shouldn't have asked him that question.

To answer that question Liam had to keep on looking at her and that made him think how soft her skin is and how she cried out when he has entered her for the first time . How amazing it felt when she wrapped her legs around his waist .

Today she didn't look soft or old Tasha . But she looked changed , new sexy and different . Like some pampered little pussy - cat who was longing to be stroked . 

''It's okay " , he said.

She thought how callous he was that morning after sex - she told herself , he took all your feelings and crushed them beneath the heel of his arrogant Italian shoe.

''I'm going to make some coffee'', she said.

'' I dont want any '', he said.

'' Well , I do", she said and walked off to make coffee . But she could not ignore the stare she was getting from her boss .

" Is something wrong Liam?"

'' I was just wondering why would you come to work looking as if you were  heading to party not work' .

Tasha was pleased that he'd noticed her , her clothes , her new haircut and even he disapproved of them great she thought.

'' I think you have seen me in this dress many times just few changes here and there dosent mean i am leaving for am party , I ,  think you assessment is wrong . Don't you ?"

He was taken back by her answer and thought he should not play up after what happened the party . His mouth hardened . Women can be so transparent he thought , just by changing her clothes she thought I would chase her - old trick in the books he thought.