Chapter Six

Liam's mouth drove down on tasha and she shuddered beneath the sweet pressure of his lips , she felt it was wrong and yet she could'nt remember anything feeling so right ever ...........

'' you like that ?'' he groaned as he tore away his mouth from hers 

'' Oh , ummm yes , yes! ''

He pressed his body closer to her , he could feel the soft weight of her breast as they pushed against him and his hunger was building with swift sweetness and lust .

''Liam'', she breathed helplessly . It was the way she whispered his name that sealed his fate.

''What?'' he questioned huskily 

'' I want you ''

'' Do you now ?'' , he murmured , smiling secretly into her scented hair . He should stop it , she was his secretary for god's sake !

But it didnt matter , she was in his arms and thats all it matter's......

He circled his hips against hers and then slipped his hand into the bodice of her desk , he could feel her trembling anticipation as he took one breast into his palm and began to flick his thumb over the pluckered nipple .

She moaned , her fingernails skating over his back and digging into his flesh through the shirt he wore , she was eager he thought . he wanted to stop but the needs of his body were more demanding and he could not hold back as he began to ruck the material over her bottom , firm as he traced his finger over her thigh and wanted to access to a sweetest destination but was impended by the tights she wore.

''I think we'd better get rid of those , don't you ?", he said unsteadily.

She couldn't think let alone speak , her lips were dry and her heart was hammering . Then she realised Liam removing her tights ," lets go to bed , show me where it is " he said urgently  .

Lacing her finger with his , she led him towards  the bedroom - her heart racing with exictment .

Liam said , '' Now where was I ??

He slis the zip of her dress and the dress was  pool by her feet  , next came the bra he unclipped it with such an efficiency that it frightened her for a  second  and then came the tights he peeled them off slowly and flung them aside quickly and his tounge traced the path of her bare skin was.

She moaned as it reached her belly .. she clawed at his shirt buttons trying to pop them open .

'' Ah , cara ....... slowly ......'', he was laughing softly now suprised by her impatience as he put his phone and watch on the bedside table , ' You must learn to wait a little .''

But she didnt want to wait , she felt like she ..........  had feelings for this man , her boss. Atleast she knew she had one glorious night to cherish for years ahead , something she thought was worth it .

Then he demanded to know if she is on pills to which she answered no and he said something terse in his native tongue and reached for his wallet and retrived the condom , she relaxed as he started kissing her , tantalising her . Tormenting her , driving her to the edge and stopping demonstrating the control technique for which he was renowned , until she asked him not to stop .

He felt her shudder around him and so did he follow her - for a moment he lay there as sleep crept over him , carefully she turned her head to look at him he looked perfect .

Tasha's heart missed a beat . So what now ? She wanted to touch him , stroke his hair and kiss him but she didnt want to freak him out so she just decided to sleep .

When Liam woke u horror ran through him thinking about all the events from last night thats when he realised - he was lying naked in the smallest bed since his childhood - naked in bed with his secretary .

''You are not going - are you ?"

'' I need to .''

'' You dont want any breakfast then ?'

' I dont have time' , he said flatly .

She was angry and wanted to slap him on his arrogant face for treating her like some sort of whore but she just hel her head high and said , '' I think you should leave now '.

Liam didn't move , his eyes registered her anger - trying to work on a way to calm her down but he didn't knew how to . He tried to defuse the tension with a smile but it didn't work , '' Look , lets just forget this happened , shall we ? ''

Tasha was beyond angry and was counting upto ten to calm her nerves , only if he knew how close she was to picking up ast nights coffee mug and smashing it on his arrogant face .

''Just go ,'' she said an opened the front door for him to go.