Chapter fifteen

As they walked out of the office building curious faces turned in their direction once they reached the reception area they were waiting for the black limousine to arrive . Once they settled in car she thought that atleast at home she would stay alone and away from Liam but  it occured to her that Marco was taking very odd route to her home , it wasn't until they had pulled in front of a very impressive building that it wasn't her home  and a doorman had sprung into action offering his hand in assistance and led them towards the lift and then she realised he wasn't just taking her home - not her aleast but his .....

"What are you doing?", she asked him as he held onto her elbow ," I thought you were taking me home".

"You think that I will let you stay alone in that tiny , miserable place?? all alone ?? with nobody to look after you ??

" I don't need anybody to look after me", she said stubbornly.

" Yes you do ", he replied in a cool tone.

She was angry and wanted to scream and yell but her head felt all whoozy and she was about to fall down , until then Liam carried her and put her down on a huge bed . He undressed her almost efficiently - leaving her wearing just her bra and panties and pulling blanket over her while he went to phone the doctor again.

The doctor arrived shortly and took her temperature " Her temperature is sky high ", he announced.

Tasha tried to get up but Liam made sure of that she stayed in bed.

"You must make sure that your girlfriend drinks plenty and takes medicines and sleeps a lot . She will be fine in a few days",doctor said looking at Liam.

Tasha wanted to tell the doctor that she wasn't his girlfriend but when she tried to talk all she did was ahh ahhh shooo........

" You better take rest young lady",doctor told her severly.

"Don't worry . I'll make sure she rests", Liam said grimly and in truth he wanted to take care she was not fine and looked pale and tired.

For two whole nights and two long days she drifted in and out of sleep . Liam sponged her naked body and took care that she stayed in warmth of his bed and duvet. But on third day Tasha woke up to the smell of coffee . She looked around in disbelief - she was in Liam's bedroom ! Lying in his bed ! Naked and Alone!!

She looked around all the furniture was old and on walls were potraits of tuscan landscapes . There was a huge vase of red roses kept near the bedside table. Her legs felt so weak as she tried to get up and walk but after few seconds she felt steady enough to move and made her way into the bathroom , she stared at herself in the mirror - she was shocked. Her hair was all over the place and her cheeks hollow and pale and she had lost weight . She searched for unused toothbrush ans some soap she took bath and used one of  Liam's oversized shirt and combed her hair .And she walked out of his room and found him in kitchen .

"You're looking better", he said approvingly . "Much better".

" I feel much better thanks ", she said as she observed that he was checking her out head to toe." What's been happening?".

"Nothing much you've have been ill ". He said softly. "Now sit down . Are you hungry ???? Coffee?????", he questioned.

"Yes please".

"Are Eggs okay with you for breakfast ?", he asked her.

"Yes Eggs would be perfect", she replied .

In next 10 minutes breakfast was ready Eggs, Coffee, Raisin Bread . In between Tasha savoured the moments she was having , she knew it wouldn't last forever and it was going to end .

"Thank you Liam for everything ", she said quietly looking at her feet - she didn't want him to see how he was affecting her.

" I don't want your thanks".

"Tough luck . You're getting them ", she saw him smile and wanted to tell him to stop smiling because it was affecting her more than she could handle.. She was fighting a battle she knew she was going to lose. "Anyways I think I should be going now and thanks for breakfast ".

His black eyes were fixed on her ," Why not stay for a while until you are completely fine?".

Her hear began to pound," Stay?".

"Why not ? You can stay here and enjoy a comfortable lifestyle than your tiny place and as you are not perfectly fine and staff her will work for you as per your needs and I'll be gone to New York later so I won't cause you any problems".

" It's very kind of you but I couldn'y possibly stay here", she told him.

"Sure you can , Tasha enjoy luxury for a change", he tried to persuade her.

"No I don't want to impose anymore ",she said stiffly.

Liam observed her face closely she was still angry and upset . She was proud and stubborn . He sighed ,"You are not imposing . I want you to stay here - let's just talk when I , get back".

" Talk?About what?".

He knew he had to make her stay so he moved his face closer to hers - close enough for her to feel his breath on her lips but only to tease her , he wasn't going to kiss her ,"Let's just see how you feel when I get back hmmm? Is that a reasonable for you piccola????".

Liam knew he was going to charm her with an yes but her face showed no emotion and he was eager enough to know was she ready or should he try harder to make her stay back .

"You won't take no for an answer will you?" she asked him just to save the trouble.

"You know I won't stop until you agree to stay here until I return from New York", he smiled .

" In that case I don't have anything to say -  yes I will stay here".

He was happy ,"Here are the keys and I've written down the security codes of the building and my home and hope you enjoy staying here".

"When will you be back?", she questioned.

"Not for a week . Stay as long as you want and excuse me I have to finish packing".

This new courtesy was unexpected and shocked Tasha . After a while he re apperared wearing a jet black suit and carrying a small bag. " Okay I'm going to go now you take care and rest a lot - understand?".

Tasha nodded and he was gone.