Chapter Three

Tasha halted, composing herself and turned around to face him with right amount of friendly interest . it wasn't unexpected - it was - hurtful that he thought that she was not beautiful .............

But when you are in your twenties & are different to that off others , you never want to be seen as slutty or desperate for attention . Tasha always had a budget and she bought clothes that she felt were comfy and for work .

All her clothes were conservative , bussiness skirts and shirts and jackets - investment dressing everyone called it. 

"Oh,I will wear what i have at home," she responded in a soft tone determined that he should not see how hurt she was.

"Well, I have a present for you in the car ," he said softly . "I , will have Marco on the way out and have him deliver it up here for you "

Tasha thought A PRESENT FOR ME ??????

Liam never gave her any present but then he gave her a paid vacation and a christmass bonus every year. Last year he gave her a case of wine from his familýs vineyard in tuscany - which lay still untouched from last year . But he had never brought her anything personal before . Her heart lifted - perhaps he was trying to sweeten her up . Had he may be guessed that she was going to quit her job and so he got her a present .......... 

But Liam would never be that subtle

His eyes ran over her assessingly and he smiled , "Something to wear , something for the party ."