1. Catching main chicks feelings

Chapter 1

"I don't understand." she exclaim as king headed out the door.

King let out a loud sigh, all he wanted to do was go home and sleep. He was to high to give a fuck what she had to say about him leaving.

"I told your ass from the beginning that all I wanted was sex, you were up for it so why you fronting now." He stated, looking at Kia like she was crazy.  He didn't know why she was acting out all the sudden, as if he didn't tell her straight up what he wanted.

  He was never the one to beat around the bush, if he wanted a little shawty to suck his dick then he would of told her and if he just wanted to fuck he'll let them know too. He wasn't going to cuddle with no female after they fuck.

    Out of impulse Kia grab King's arm trying to pull him back failing miserably  " I-I -I just thought that maybe you'd change your mind " she stuttered scared at the way king looked at her.

     "Fuck you putting your hands on a nigga for" King says, getting aggravated. this hoe must be delusional if she thinks he was gone stay with her.

Kia instantly let King's arms go scared of the death glares she was receiving. She wanted him to stay, at least it'll make her feel like he was treating her like his girl and not like his many hoes. "So that's it your just gone fuck me and leave like I don't mean shit to you."

Running his hand through his face King was getting fed up with Kia's annoying ass voice, he needed to get away from her before he do something he regret.

" a nigga real life don't got time to be dealing with your delusional ass, I'ma head home now cause I 'ont know how to put this through your damn head"

Kia look down for a second feeling hurt she was regretting having sex with him

"Fuck you" she yelled in anger when King turned and shoved his way past her and out the door.

It was taking all of his will not to slap this hoe dead in her face. Instead, he chuckled knowing she'll be on his dick by tomorrow.

¥¥¥¥¥¥¥

Parking in his two story house driveway he got out the car locking it.

Walking towards his front Porch he notice his homeboys, Kai'jai and Davonte sitting down.

" Y'all niggas be at my house more than me" King joke making his presence known to them.

Kai'jai looked up from texting on his phone and laughed "you know what I also be doing more than you"

"Kissing these hoes ass?" King ask raising one of his eyebrows

Kai'jai shook his head "nah, your girl" he joked as King burst out laughing

"Her pussy good huh?" He questioned.

" I had better pussy, but her shit did put a nigga to sleep." Kai'jai said shrugging Making Davonte laugh

"She must've up her game cause her shit ain't Neva put me to sleep" King said to Kai'jai as they both burst out laughing

Davonte shook his head at King  " but on the real where your fuck ass was at ? Cause Your mama came looking for your light skin ass.

He shook his head "oh for real, i'ma hit her up after a nigga shower." King stated looking for his keys

"I ain't gon lie your ass needa hurry up and open this door, a real g hungry ass fuck." Davonte says Causing all them to crack up laughing