52. Karma

Warning this chapter contains strong languages and crime scenes

please disregard all errors I will go back and fix them after this book is finished. Thank you😘

Chapter : 52- Karma

"6,5,4,3,2,1- " he counted as he pretended to pull the trigger making Paris jumped back in fear thinking he did. He chuckled loudly at her reaction and shook his head " he ain't coming for you" he told Paris for the fifteenth time in one hour, each time she'd check the clock he would laugh at her and continue to tell her how she was just another hoe to king and how he wouldn't risk his life to save hers.

" okay" Paris whispered after hours of trying to convince herself that he was just lying to her to get under her skin, she was now starting to doubt that he really was going to rescue her , this was real life, this was reality she had to help herself.

" why y'all using me to get to him, if y'all know I don't mean nothing to him?"

"My boss wants you" he shrugged leaning his chair back and pulled his head his phone out dialing a number and put it on speaker

" yeah?"

" boss what do I do with the girl if he don't show up?" He questioned while looking at Paris

" what you do with her ain't our business just make sure you don't leave no witnesses" his boss told him then hung up the phone. He stared at the phone with a confuse face thinking that wasn't part of the plan, he didn't actually think they'd want him to kill her for real.

Paris watched his reaction as the clock ticked to 11:57

It was almost 12 and She was shaking in fear scared for life, her mind was racing with different sceneries and it all ended the same.

" I need to take my medicine again" she told him with the hope that he'd let her go to the bathroom again but this time she'll try to escape and make a run for it

" you don't have to worry bout taking them you bout to be dead in a minute" he told her shrugging then he got up and walked over to her chair clicking his gun off safety

" no. Please, stop" she pleaded with tears falling down her face. She was breaking down, her tough girl demeanor was fading and she was scared shitless for her life.  She didn't want to be apart of this lifestyle no more, it was for people with tougher skin then hers.

" it's gon take, seconds you wont feel that much pain" he told her while untying her hands from the chair and clicked his gun off, hearing the loud sound pop off shook Paris to the core she held her breath waiting for the contact of the bullet but when she didn't feel it she opened her eyes and seen he was staring at her with his jaw clenched and he told her " start running!!"

Paris eyes widened in shock, it couldn't be true, he was testing her she thought sitting still waiting for more instruction.

" You got 10 seconds to start running before I change my mind" he backed away and clicked his gun back counting and without thinking Paris ran out the room and went downstairs leaving through the back door since she didn't have her keys and the front door was locked. She kept running without looking back thanking god that she ran track back in highs school.