42. Confrontation

Chapter 42.

Paris 👫😍- Are you still coming to my family dinner?

- yeah. What time again

Paris👫😍-  7. Don't be late please. They all want to meet you.

King sighed closing his phone, Paris had been talking his ears off about how she wanted him to meet her family before she graduate, so that it don't be awkward at her graduation

He was staring into space wondering if he was ready to meet her family

The door to his office opened and Kai'jai walked in and sat down

" you good?" King questioned seeing he was aggravated

" nah. Janiyah ass getting on my nerves. All she been doing lately is nagging and on her phone 24/7 but when I talk to some hoe she get mad"

King stared at Kai'jai and seen that he was really affected by what Janiyah do

But who could blame him, he had invested his whole time on their relationship. She had him on a leash and now she was dogging him like she didn't need him.

" yeah. Everyone been waiting for you to talk about what happened over Christmas, and why you ain't stick up for her?"

He scoffed. " I had told her from the beginning that about y'all I don't play around, she mess with y'all, then she mess with me. And that's how it's gon be"

" That's forever how it's gon' be family over everything" King said. Even though by part they wasn't related by blood, they all was family.

" I'm about to say fuck this relationship and go fuck some other bitch. It ain't like her ass gon' care"

King shook his head "nah. How about you talk to her"

Both king and Kai'jai scrunch up their face up

" what the fuck did I just say?" King ask.

" Boy!! Y'all be talking bout me and Carter pussy whip but look at you. relationship man"  he said patting king's back laughing

King tried to stay serious but he started cracking up too " aww man. I ain't never thought I'll be in a serious relationship for 5 months"

" just to let you know we all doubted you, we even made a bet on it Davonte lost to 2 weeks," he laughed shrugging

King shook his head. " y'all niggas was praying on the downfall of my relationship"

" yeah. Your ass made us lose $1,200"

King burst out in laughters " that's good"

" yeah. I was gon ask you if you seen ghost. I want him to follow up on Janiyah for me"

King face scrunch up then he look towards KJ " you gon have him follow her around? What you tryna find out if she fucking with another nigga?"

Kj nods his head. " yeah. She been MIA lately and that shit don't settle right with me"

King nodded.