14. Asking All Them Question

King P.O.V

I don't know why Soroya over here stressing me out about inviting Paris

The bitch didn't want to sleep instead she kept firing questions at me like

"Who the fuck is she king?"

"Why the fuck is she in our beach house?"

I don't even know when my beach house became hers too, I'm not even in a legit relationship with this hoe

"Are you fucking serious, if she tries to have sex with you I'm gon beat her ass and yours," Soroya yelled. Pacing around the room.

I was getting tired of her screaming at me it was two in the morning. "You done being petty" I questioned.

She look at me crazy "petty? Then hell yes I'm petty for not trusting these bitches around you" she yelled pushing me away when I tried to stop her pacing around.

     "didn't we fight about this three weeks ago I don't understand, just tell me I got nothing to worry about." She yelled hitting me making me hold her hands stopping her from hitting me on my chest.

    She needs to calm her ass down cause she forgetting who she talking to "Stop fucking yelling at me, and don't put your hands on me y'all bitches don't want niggas hitting y'all but y'all be the main one putting y'all hands on us, your ass lucky my mama taught me better." I said getting mad I don't believe in niggas hitting on females but I promise you I'll get one of my female workers to beat they ass.

She look up at me "I don't understand what happened to us our relationship lately it feels like you don't give a fuck about me" she said with sadness in her voice.

I sighed I really don't give a fuck about her she was some girl I wanted to fuck and she just stuck to me ever since

      "i dont know, Shit just don't feel the same no more, you deserve someone who gon give a fuck bout your feelings since you think I don't." I said tired of her shit, I just wanted to go to sleep.

She sat down on the bed "I'm sorry, but I just don't wanna share you"

     I nodded sitting next to her "I understand, but damn Soroya you get me mad when your ass assume Shit like you swear I'm always cheating the fuck."

    She whispered sorry laying her head on my shoulder "I don't mean to sound insecure you know its just I don't even know."

    I looked at her leaning closer to her "baby you ain't gotta worry bout no other bitch." She smiled closing the space between us kissing me.

     I kissed her back tugging at her pants when my phone rang I groaned "fuck!" I didn't wanna answer it but I knew I had important calls to take.

     I broke the kiss off taking my phone out my pocket while Soroya was glaring at me

     "your phone always ringing, don't answer it please" she said running her hands down my chest I took her hands off me getting up answering the phone

    "Wassup" I said hearing snake on the end of the line "yo boss were waiting for your instructions on what to do with the packs."

   I looked over at Soroya who was telling me to hang up and come back to bed with her.

I groaned heading towards the door "hold up put ghost on the line." I told him when I remember why I came down south.

     "Wassup king" ghost asked. "You got what I asked you for" I questioned going into the kitchen sitting on top of the counter.