8. Head shot

I've been outside this nigga crib for too long, He had two more minutes before I leave his ugly ass.

I started my car getting ready to back out his driveway when he ran out his front door running up to my car pulling the handle

"Bout fucking time, you worst then a female damn" I said soon as he sat down.

"Man, fuck you " he said smacking his teeth.

I laughed my ass off as I Speed out of his driveway.

it's been a while since I handled business I usually just get one of my workers to do it but this time it was different.

This Nigga had it out for me over some Shit that happened years ago when I first started hustling.

It's not like i felt guilty or anything for what happened but I needed money to feed my mama and my sister.

"did kai'jai looked into the fingerprints?" I asked.

Some Nigga tried to break in my trap house yesterday and the dumb ass Nigga left his fingerprints on the door.

"yeah he did, but your not going to like this man."

I turned the car through the woods and got out "Nigga your ass better be strap" I said. He pulled up his shirt showing his 9mm caliber in his waistband.

I got out the car put my hoodie on and a black bandana that was covering my whole face.

I silently said a prayer in my head as we walk towards the large door of house.

Davonte slowly turned the door knob checking to see if it was unlock while i look around making sure there wasnt no camera or nobody watching, I'd hate for them to get involve cause a nigga cant leave no witnesses.

Giving Davonte the signal it was clear, he stood back kicking the door open r sending it flying backward.

Hearing a bunch of screams as half naked girls stopped what they were doing looking scared.

Until one bitch decided she wanted to reach for her phone thinking she was slick.

I chuckled cocking my gun at them "if any of y'all bitches move, y'all die. now somebody tell me where the fuck is your boss," I yelled.

"Nigga I ain't scared o-f." Some hoe yelled try'na be brave, taking my gun I aimed it at her head shooting her right in between her eyes.

I looked down as her body drop on the floor, I never miss a shot.

then I looked around as the girls stared at me with fear in they eyes
Good now the know not to try shit with me.

I shrugged "She was testing my patience, I Ain't gon even hesitate to send a bullets through yall head, y'all better start talking now?" I threatened

they all whimpered shaking their heads some even had tears in there eyes.

It didn't take long before they started talking. "A-all I k-know is th-that he said he was going down south for some business plans for the future." one girl stuttered as she started snitching.