7. Are You Stalking Me?

King P.O.V

I woke up cursing when I realized I was late for my sisters doctor appointment.

I quickly took a 10 minute shower and called doctor Johnson telling her I was going to be 20 minutes late.

I wore a long sleeve white shirt, blacks pants with my black Jordan 5 retro og .

I Grabbed my keys and jogged downstairs to the garage as I got in my red Ferrari and sped off the streets to pick up jasmine at my mama house.

I'm surprised my mama ain't blow up my phone cursing me out I thought as I pulled up to the house.

soon as I stepped in my mama was standing there glaring at me "Elijah your 10 minutes late" she yelled hitting me

. "I'm sorry mama I came home late and overslept" I said as jasmine came down the stairs and hugged me.

"Your late mister." She said pointing her finger at me making me laugh and picked her up

"I'll have her home by 2 in the afternoon," I said as I walked to the car.

When we got there they had us fill our name and told us to wait.

I was in the middle of talking on the phone with Soroya when they called for jasmine, I told her I would call back as soon as we finish.

When I got to Dr Johnson room she smiled "Mr Morales, how you doing?" she asked.

I smiled back and told her I was good.

In the middle when Dr Johnson was talking to jasmine the door to her office open revealing Paris.

Her eyes widen when she took notice of me.

"Are you stalking me?" She asked.

Which made Me chuckle she thought I was stalking her

"Nah baby girl, I came here for my sister to get her annual check up," I said pointing at jasmine.

"you sure, you ain't the one stalking me," I said as I threw her a wink.

Her mouth dropped in shock
"so you mean to tell me you bump into me at the ice-cream place then later your at Janiyah party and now your in my moms office, Does that sound coincidental to you?" she asked.

I laughed it does sounded weird but I ain't know she was going to be there, I ain't even know Dr. Johnson had kids.

I was going to say something slick when dr.Johnson cut me off.

"Paris why don't help by getting me jasmine chart."

Paris glared at me turning around

"okay." She said grabbing jasmine chart and giving it to her mom.

I watched her as she moved around looking all professional I liked this side of her.
"So how y'all two know each other she asked Paris.

She looked over at me then at her mom "I meet him yesterday at the ice cream place where I took Rayleigh." She answered her mom.