11. Stop Assuming

I quickly jump off the counter making my way to the front seeing my brother Deshawn trying to pick up pieces of my broken flower pot.

      I groaned " uhm... Deshawn what you doing? I asked. He turned around in shock trying to hide the broken pieces "uhm hey little sis... I um- I'm not doing n-nothing."

     I rolled my eyes "I clearly see you broke my flower pot" I said glaring at him.

     He looked around then shrug "then why you asked." walking pass me leaving the broken pieces on the floor.

      I sighed then I suddenly remembered Elijah was in the kitchen I quickly grabbed Deshawn hands pulling him back to the front " your going to pick these pieces up first" I said glaring at him.

He groaned as I went to get him the broom and dust pan.

       I got to the kitchen I looked over at him "uhm... Stay here don't come out to the front" I said looking to see Elijah smirking at me "why do I get the feeling you trynna hide me." He said in mock hurt.

      I rolled my eyes "cause if my brother see you here he gon assume shit." he laughed in amusement and nodded "alright ima stay here." I sighed then went back to Deshawn.

       "what did you wanted any ways?" I asked him. making him turn to look at me "I can't visit my lil sister without needing something?" he answered my question with another questioned

       I laughed "Nah cause usually you'd want something" he joined me in laughing. "You right I came here for food"

     I stared at him dumbfounded "I know you got food at your lil hoes house why you come here asking for food."  Well it wasn't a hoe house it was his girlfriend but me and her don't get along, cause  she be acting  sneaky and I don't like that.

       "Stop playing you know ion got no hoes," he said smacking his teeth. I only replied back with a "Mhm" and went to grabbed him a plate of food rushing out the house "bring my plate back to" I yelled.  he laughed and nodded.

     I closed the door to turn around only to be face to chest with Elijah I looked up at him "you gon move" I asked he threw me a smile "Nah" He shrugged.

      I groaned trying to past him but he was quick and grabbed me I laughed "you play too much" I said hitting him he laugh "your beautiful you know that" I blushed trying to hide my face.

        He smirk "I was wondering if you wanted to head to Miami with me for a couple of days?" He asked.

        my eyes widen he wants me to go down to Miami with him that's not going to be a good idea.

      he notice what I was thinking as he chuckle "nah it ain't like that, chill my home boys and they girl gonna be their, your home girl could come too" he said assuring me.

         I didn't know if I wanted to go I hesitated to answer "I don't know" he didn't like that answer and groaned "you acting like ima do something to you it's gon be a group of people plus Janiyah gon be there too," He said looking at me in the eyes.

       I nodded "fine, I'll have to talk to London first" I whispered as I look away from his captivated eyes.

   He seemed satisfied with my answer  "aight, I ain't put in all that sauce for your ass to say no." He said smiling widely.

        I laughed pushing him away from me causing him to hold me tighter he leaned down so close to me

    "I gotta head somewhere today but ima call you later." He said bending down to kiss me on my lips