Chapter One

Zane P.O.V.
I wake up to my phone going off. It's only seven in the morning jeez.
Me-" What," I growled.
Travis- "Zane I need help," he said sounding kinda worried.
Me- "What's wrong Travis," I said sitting up.
Travis- "I don't want to say it now just can you pick me up," he said. He sounded like he was about to cry or he was scared.
Me- "Okay text me the place and I will get dressed and come get you," I said.
Travis- "Okay thanks Zane," he said. I heard some kinda shouting in the back ground. He hung up and I started to get worried. What did you do Travis.
I got dressed in what I normally wear and checked my phone. Your there oh my god you idoit. I got in my car and went to the police station. (Sorry had to) I walked in and did everything I needed to then sat down and waited. "Hey Zane," he said coming out. "No wonder you didn't want to talk about it on the phone you knuckle head," I said. "Thanks for coming to get me Zane I know it's early," he said. "Just lets go," I said. We both walked to my car and got in and I turned to him. "What did you do," I asked. "Well," he said looking down and I saw tears running down his face. "You don't have to talk about it if you don't want to you know," I said. "I'm not ready to talk about it," he said. I started the car and started driving back to our neighborhood. "Zane I don't want to see Dante right now can I stay with you for a little while," he said. "That will be fine," I said. I drove up to my house and his phone went off and you saw Dantes face light up the screen. He ignored the call and blocked his number. "How long you going to block him out for," I said starting to walk into my house. "I don't know yet," he said walking in behind me and shutting the door. "Well don't do it for to long he will start to worry," I said. (Right now Travis and Dante are dating okay just go with it please.) "I doubt he will," he said. "His your boyfriend you're his," I said. "I will call him back tomorrow," he said. "Good I'm going back to sleep just don't make a mess and if you want to sleep you can use the guest room," I said. "Thanks Zane for everything," he said. "No problem," I said walking back to my room and lying down.

Author note: sorry it short I'm tired. I need I name for my readers. Vote comment and share please. Please read my other books. Please keep reading.