Chapter Four

Zane P.O.V.
Okay people need to stop waking me up at seven in the morning. I answered my phone not even looking at who it was I was to tired.
Me- Hello?
Garroth- Hey Zane, sorry about yesterday Dante dragged me there I don't know about Laurance though.
Me- I really don't care just wasn't in the best mood yesterday.
Garroth- You still got cut.
Me- Yeah it's fine not like I was in danger.
Garroth- Okay well I'm going to go and let you sleep.
Me- I'm not going to sleep I have to go somewhere anyways. So bye.
We both hung up and I saw I had a text from Dante. Mother of Irene his never giving up. You better watch your back Zane. Yeah and you better not try to hurt me idiot. I got dressed and put on my shoes and put my own knife in my pocket. I walked to my guest room and knocked on the door. "Hey Travis you up," I said. "Yeah what's up," he said. "What do you want to eat," I said. "Noting really," he said. "I'm making breakfast burritos," I said. "Okay maybe I'm a little hungry," he said. "Meet me in the kitchen," I said. I walked downstairs and started making breakfast. "Hey Zane," he said walking into the kitchen. "Hey go ahead and sit down I'm almost done," I said. "Okay," he said. He went and sat down at the table. A few minutes later I put a plate in front of him and sat down across from him. "Zane can I ask you something?" He asked. "Go ahead," I said. "Why did you come and get me I mean-" he said before I cut him off. "I don't know why I did it all I knew was that you called me at seven in the morning on my day off work I was tired and you were at the police station," I said. "I'm sorry Zane," he said. "It's fine I mean I did get a text today from Dante telling me to watch my back but he can't do any real damage without getting in trouble," I said. "He did that really?" He said kinda sounding shocked but more mad than anything. "I don't really care I have a ton of threats from people," I said grabbing our plates and putting them in the sink. "I have to go and talk to Aaron I don't know why he needs to talk to me just does so don't ruin my house," I said as I grabbed my keys and put my phone in my pocket. "I don't destroy everything," he said. "I know," I said as I got in my car and started it. My phone went off I took out my phone and it was flashing a unknown number. Most likely Dante whatever. I thought to myself as I answered it. I put the phone up to my ear.
Me- Hello
Dante- Didn't even check to make sure nobody was in the back seat of your car your smart.
Me- Dante you know are talking like a stalker.
Dante- Well I'm at the other side of the street.
Me- Dante stop trying to be scary it's not working.
I hung up and put my phone in my pocket and keys in my pocket and walked over to Dante.
"Stop trying to get under my skin your not creepy," I said. "You made my boyfriend brake up with me," he said as he pulled out his knife. I pulled out my knife. "I didn't force him to do anything. Second I don't want to fight you," I said. "Then why did you pull out your knife," he said glaring at my knife then back at me. "Because I will protect myself," I said opening my knife seeing the old blood stains. "Seems like you have fought someone," he said. "It's my blood idiot," I said. "DANTE!" Garroth yelled from across the street. "Garroth," Dante said .shocked. Garroth walked over to us. "What do you think your doing," he said. "He started it," Dante said. I handed Garroth my phone and showed him the text he sent me and the phone call. "So he started it and Zane isn't like that," Garroth said. "As much as I would love to see y'all in a fight I have an idea Garroth take Dante home and calm him down because I didn't make him break up with you,"I said. "Okay baby brother," Garroth said. Garroth dragged Dante home and Aaron called me. What the hell.
Me- Yes.
Aaron- Are we still meeting?
Me- Yeah but can you please tell me why we are.
Aaron- No I just not now.
He hung up and I walked there to see him sitting on a park bench. I walked over to him. "What's up," I said. "Why did Aph tell you first?" Aaron said. "Aaron I don't know but right now she just needs you to be there for her there's a lot of drama in my life," I said not meaning to say the last part. "What do you mean," he said. "Nevermind but are they still texting her," I said. "No we contacted the police and they got in trouble," he said. "Great well I have Travis crashing at my house so I need to go," I said. "Okay bye and thanks," he said. "No problem bye," I said. I started walking home and my phone went off. My mom calling me now what.

Author note: Cliffhanger ha. Sorry it's short I just wanted to leave it on some sort of cliffhanger. Comment vote and share. Please read my other books. Please keep reading. Oh I need a name for my readers.