Chapter Thirteen!

Travis' P.O.V.

  Soon Zane fell asleep in my arms. I keep wondering who made Zane believe in crap like what he did helped him. I couldn't be a voice could it like what random people say half demons have. I picked Zane up and carried him into his room. Good thing his door was open. I put him on the bed and put the blankets over him. I walked into the guest room sitting on the bed looking up. I wonder how he told Garroth? No! If he ever told Garroth? I mean he does seem closer to Vlyad but still he tells Garroth more. AHHH! I just need to sleep. Yep! Sleep sounds good right now.

Zane's P.O.V.

~Next morning!~

I wake up feeling more relaxed than I've been in a while. Before I knew about Carrie. That dumb voice in my head. I grabbed my old notebook and looked through it. Yep! It's the same. I hid it in a small box in my closet. "Well look his awake." Travis said form the doorway making me jump a little. I shoved the rest of the box in and closed my closet. "No I'm just a goust." I said. "Wow! I couldn't tell I mean you look so life like." He said playing along. "Okay I'm done with this game." I said. "Then what." He said. I leaned in and kissed him and he kissed back. He pulled back. "Oh come on Travis no fun!" I said. "Sure come on." He said walking away. I followed behind him. "What? Where are we going?" I asked. "A place." He said. "What place?" I growled. "You will see okay." He said. I picked up my phone which was left in the living room. "It's 7 o' clock in the morning Travis. What would we have to do in 7 in he morning." I growled then sighed. "You will see. What are you 4?" He said. "I'm not a morning person." I said. "Come on!" He said he grabbed my wrist and pulled me into the car. Dammit Travis.
~At the place!~
"Travis!" I growled. "Yes." He said in a sing song voice. "One hour drive to this." I muttered. "Oh scary." He said. He grabbed my wrist and opened the door. "Hi." Gene said leaning against the wall with one foot on the wall and his hands in this pockets of his jacket. "Okay so as much as we all hate each other let's try to talk things out." Travis said. I walked over to one of the walls and punched a hole in it. "Zane?" Travis said starting to walk towards me. "Don't!" I growled trying not to said too pissed. I wanted to calm down a little before I hit him. Which I was trying not to. "Want to take a swing at me." Travis said. "I don't want to hurt you." I said this time my anger came through loud and clear. "Well I'm hurting you right now." He said his voice shaking. "No I'm just being a 4 year old." I said walking over to him. "Then start acting you age." He said no longer shaking. "Fine." I said. I walked over to Gene and put my hand out. "Let's start over." I said. He shock my hand "Okay. Hello my name is Gene." He said. "I'm Zane." I said."Look now y'all are acting like y'alls age." Travis said. "Travis you did slam his head into a brick wall." I said turning to face him. "I already said sorry for that over the phone" He said smiling. "Why is everything you plan behind my back with people I hate." I said. "I don't know because not hating people would be so much easier Zane." He said. "I am perfectly fine hating people." I mumbled. "Well then hate people. Like me." Travis said spinning me to face him. "I-I-I can't hate you." I said. "Then your not fine hating people. Only certain people." He said. "Yes! Certain people." I said. "Then name some of the people you claim to hate." He said. "I hate-. DAMMIT TRAVIS!" I growled/yelled. He smiled. "See Zane. If you get to know people then you wouldn't hate them as much." He said.

~After they talk a little longer~

  We got in the car and started heading home. "I hate you." I growled. "No you don't." He said. "No. I love you idiot." I said turning to look out the window. I felt all my blood come up to my cheeks. "Love you too." He said. I smiled. "Look grumpy pants can be happy." Travis said hitting me playfully. "Shut up and drive knucklehead." I growled. "Okay grumpy pants." He said.

~When they got home~
"Travis your phone has been going off a lot lately." I said when is phone went off once again. "Yeah. I know it's nothing." He said smiling pocketing his phone. "Okay I'm going to go take a shower." I replied walking into my bathroom.
Travis' P.O.V.
I couldn't tell Zane who it was. Katelyn just leave me alone for now. Me and Zane confirmed our relationship a while ago. I was so scared he would think I was cheating if I told him. I don't want to hurt him. Wait no! I can't hurt him. Not to mention Garroth would kill me and bring Laurance will help him since they started dating. (Yes my other OTP!)
I went up to the room I was staying in because I still didn't feel like living with Dante again. I looked through the text that she was sending then I listened to her voicemail. 'Hey Travis. So I hope you listen to this. I like you. I don't mean as a friend I like like you. Please respond. Bye' "Travis?" I heard a voice say. I looked up to see the raven haired boy named Zane. "Yes?" I said trying not to give eye contact with him. "Have y'all been-" he said before I cut him off. "No. No! No way! I love you. Just you not her." I said. "Don't. If you do then why is she leaving messages like that texting you 24/7. So tell me the truth what is going on between you too." He said. He put up the wall again like it was when we first met. No I don't want that wall up again. "Nothing Zane. I swear she started texting me and I ignored her. The. She did it more and more and she called me I would answer then hang up right away. I don't like her I like you." I said I was trying to break the wall but it was made out of steel. "Leave please I need to I just just leave." He said. "Zane please. Trust me. Please I don't want to go." I said knowing it wasn't going to work he was going to me away from him one way or another. "Travis please just please." He said I saw tears forming in his eyes. I didn't want to hurt him so I did I left.
I walked to my old house and knocked on the door. Garroth answered. "Ready to kill someone." I said. "What?" He asked. "I think I. I messed up. We'll sort of. I listened to a dumb message Kateyn left me and Zane over heard it." I said looking down. "And!" He said getting a bit louder than I wished which made Laurance look over. "He started crying. I didn't mean too. Heck I didn't do it. I never told her to do that. I never even talked to her." I said letting tears fall. "Well then the person who hurt Zane isn't you it was Katelyn. But let me guess he kicked you out and you need somewhere to stay." He said. I nodded and he let me in.
Zane's P.O.V. (Trigger warning. Self harm.)
Blood tripped to the floor and my salty tears made the cuts sting more. Was he telling the truth. Why would he hide it? I don't want to see his face ever again. 'What did I say Zane. Nobody could love you' "Shut up." 'Oh you still want me to be quiet and not butt in okay bye.' I grabbed the bandages from the bathroom counter and wrapped it around my arm/wrist. I grabbed a paper towel and cleaned the blood. I threw away the towel and walked into the bedroom Travis was staying in before I told him to leave. I miss the knucklehead don't I? I sat on the unmade bed and looked at my beeping my phone. It was a group chat with Travis,Garroth,Laurance,Vlyad,and Katelyn.
G- Baby brother what happened?
Z- nothing just leave me alone.
L- Cold. Is there a wall now. Oh no.
Z- Shut up little Laurance.
G- Zane it was all Katelyn not Travis please just you too talk.
T- .........
Z- Fine I will later.
I walked into my room and sat down leaning my head against the wall. I can't hate the knucklehead. I grabbed my phone and called Travis he answered.
Travis- Hello.
Zane- I may or may not of broken a promise. Please come back. Let's talk. You can explain and I will listen.
Travis- You sure.
Zane- Positive.
  I hung up and I few minutes later I heard a knock at the door. I opened it to see Travis I grabbed my arms around him pulling him into a tight hug. He hug me back then came in. We sat on the couch then I pulled my jacket sleeves up. I unwrapped the bandages and showed him. "Zane!" He said. "I'm sorry. I don't know what happened it just did." I said. He held me in his arms and keep saying the same words over and over. I'm sorry!

Author note: Words: 1,652! Please comment vote and share. Bye pplz. <3