Chapter Twenty-Five

Zane's P.O.V.

  "Zane where are we going?" Travis asked my pulling him up the hill. "You'll see, just quiet down a little." I said a little out of breath. "How much longer tell we are there?" He asked sort of out of breath. "We are here." I said pointing at the small cabin with the sunset behind it. "I-I-It's beautiful Zane." He mumbled.

  I played with the box in my pocket then turned and looked at Travis. "Babe?" I asked, Travis looked at me. I put my lips on his and closed the gap between him with a kiss. He kissed back and wrapped his arm around my waist pulling me closer.

  We pulled away and he looked at me confused, "Listen." I stated. "Okay." He replied. I took a deep breath and grabbed his hand, then began, "Travis every since I fell for you, it was scary, because everybody that I love slips away. This little voice in my head tells me that I need to run, that they will hurt me, and I never give them a chance. You though, you wouldn't let me run, even when I messed up, when I gave up on you. You came back, and always tried again. I feel like only 4 people have ever done that, Vlyad, you, Aphmau, and Garroth. You guys helped but you most of all, you loved me and told me you loved me. Even when you didn't completely trust me you still let me help build that again." I took another breath getting a little more nervous.

  "Baby I love you and need you in my life. Because you have helped me so much, and every time I pick up a blade I remember that it's stupid and that you love me. I have never felt that before. That feeling of being loved and having someone that will be there for me, and baby I hope to have that forever. As long as we are living I want that, I want your love babe." I stopped and got down on one knee, and took the box out of my pocket.

  Tears filled his eyes as he looked at me, I opened the box and closed my eyes and took a breather. Then finally made out the words, "Travis Valcrum, will you marry me?" I asked. Tears started falling down his face then cried out the tears, "Zane Ro'Meave is that even a question hell yes!" I put the ring on him and he tackled me into a hug. "Baby I love you." I said. "I love you more babe." He replied still crying.

~Back home brought to you by twenty one pilots~ Zane's P.O.V.

  I was just waiting for Travis to get home from work and then Garroth called. I answered and pressed the phone to my ear.

Zane: Yeeees?

Garroth: WHAT THE HELL!

Zane: What I didn't anything.

Garroth: YES! YOU GOT ENGAGED!

Zane: How did yo-

Garroth: I went Dante's phone.

Zane: You know I could tell Dante.

Garroth: You wouldn't do that.

Zane: You don't know that!

Garroth: ZANE I SWEA-

  I hung up. I hate hearing Garroth yell but also just- I'm in a good mood. Plus, Travis should be getting home soon and I wanna see him. Its not like I need to or anything or that I miss him. Maybe it is. I DON'T CARE HIS MY SOON TO BE HUSBAND!

Author Note: Words: 561. Sorry it's short but I love this chapter and its been way to long since I have updated. People are getting annoyed and dming me. Please don't do that if you want me to update write it in the comments once okay? Okay thanks. I love you guys. Byeeee