Chapter Twenty Two

Zane's P.O.V.

  I love Travis but I think him and Garroth are hiding something from me. They both left the other day saying they were going to get something. I think I am going to ask him about it but I am scared. 

~Few minutes later while they were watching tv~

  I had my head on Travis' shoulder and he had his arm around my waist. I lifted me head and turned to face him my legs crossed. "Travis..." I said. He looked at me and replied, "Yes." "Can I ask you something?" I asked. "Sure." He replied. "Where did you and Garroth go when you both said y'all were getting something?" My tone got just a little cold, I think I know the answer. "We went and talked to someone." He said leaning his head on that back of the couch. He hates keeping secrets. "The truth." My tone cold and harsh. He looked into my eyes and sighed, "We went and talked to your father and mine." He said. "And...?" I asked my voice getting a little louder. "We talke---" He started before I cut him off, "DON'T GIVE ME THAT BULL TRAVIS WHAT DID YOU AND HIM DO!" I shouted getting a little angry. "We just had a little fight, none of us got hurt. Okay Zane." He was trying to stay calm you could tell. 

  "AND YOU NEVER TOLD ME THIS TRAVIS WHAT THE HELL!" I shouted once again my voice a little colder. "Ouch! I was planning to." He was trying hard not to shout seeing as his anger normally gets the best of him, just like mine. "PLANNING TO, WHEN, WHEN I FINALLY ASKED OR WHEN GARROTH SPILLED THE BEANS!" My voice was now really cold, I put my hands on my legs so I didn't slap him. "NO, ZANE, NEVER, I WAS GOING TO TELL YOU!" he put up his wall now. I sighed and started calming down though I knew now that I got his wall up I'm going to have to make him bring it down again.

  "I'm sorry Travis..." I started then began to finsh, "for yelling at you and not believing you..." "You know sorry won't fix everything Zane. You got yourself in this one. So this time you get to fix this one." He said harshly. He then got up and walked to the door. He put his hand on the doorknob and then looked back at me, "I know Travis... but is this a break between us???" I said/asked not looking at him anymore. I heard him put on his coat, "Yes Zane it is." He then opened the door and left.

~Travis' P.O.V.~

  It was snowing which reminded me of the snow that Zane made once. I looked up at the stars seeing as it was night and thought to myself, My love please hurry. I started walking and went to a small area in the woods I would go to if I was in a fight with Dante. I looked at one of the almost fallen tree's and saw one thing I thought I would never see again after I got together with Zane. My old notebook, I sat down and grabbed it. I opened the cover, and it read. 

Day 1-So I got a call from my father and it messed me up a little, I guess some of the anger was pinned towards Dante. I didn't mean to yell at him.

Day 2- Me and Dante have been fighting a lot, he almost found my notebook. So here I am after one of the fights writing this after I found a spot to hid this. I wish I could fix this but this may be the end someday. P.S. Travis if you read this page again because you forgot about the notebook, there is a robe 3 tree's over and a X in red on it. 

Day 3- Dante is scaring me okay got to run.

Day 4- I almost died.

Day 5- Went to jail and Zane had to pick me up. I haven't talk to Dante since, I have been staying at Zane's house.

Day 6- Me and Dante broke up a while ago and I started dating Zane. We have our up and downs but I love him. I truely do. If he see's this then I love you baby <3.

  Heh. Well then, I put the notebook in the little hole I dug. I went to the tree and looked at the X. Why did I ever set this up? There was a note on the true carved with a knife and it read 'I love you too baby forget about suicide knucklehead. -You little cupcake loving my little horsie lover Zuzu. <3' I put my hand over my mouth and put the other one other and ran it across the carving. It seemed recent but how???