Chapter Six

Zane P.O.V.
I felted so relaxed with him here next to me. So every once in a while he will start laughing when I get mad at a pony. "Zane is a brony," Travis started chanting around the room when I turned off the tv. "I'm going to hurt you," I said but I was still smiling. "Sure you are then why are you smiling," he said. "I hate you!" I said. "Sure you do." He said. "No I don't." I said. He smiled and jumped back on the couch. "Good," he said. "And would you stop jumping around my house like an idiot," I said getting up and walking into the kitchen. "Never!" He said. I walked back into the living room and threw him a soda. "I'm in love with a knuckle head!" I said sitting down next to him. "And I'm in love with a rude pony loving awesome person named Zane!" He said as I blushed a little. "You had to bring up the ponys didn't you," I said. "Yep," he said smiling. "You smile too much," I said. "Oh yeah. Then why are you smiling right now?" He said taking my mask and running to the other side of the room. "Travis!" I yelled. I chased him around my house for like an hour before I tackled him. "Jeez you can run," I said out of breath. "So can you just not as fast," he said. "Hey!" I said grabbing my mask. "You look better without the mask," he said grabbing it back. "Yes but I feel more comfortable with it," I said taking it back. "Your weird," He said trying to get up. "Where do you think your going knuckle head," I said. "You have your mask back," he said. "Yeah but your going to pay for taking it and shouting around my house that I'm a brony when anyone could of walked in the door." I said. "Oh come on," he said. I leaned in and kissed him and he kissed me back. He didn't even try to get up when my grip loosened. I pulled away and stood up. "Ah well that's no far," he said. "Don't be a brat," I said.

Author note: I know it's short but at least there's something in it. I mean my friends chapters are like a paragraph. I need a name for my readers. Comment vote and share. Please read my other books. Please keep reading. Bye <3