Author's Note

Hi again, everyone!!

I just wanted to say a massive thank you to you all for reading my work - and I sincerely hope that you're enjoying it.

I never thought I'd reach 1.86K reads, or 40 votes, so a great many thanks for all your support.

I would still love to hear some feedback from you; be it which parts you've enjoyed, what you'd like to see more of, or anything else would also be brilliant.

Thanks again to you all, and I hope you continue to enjoy the story,

Yours very surpisedly,
~HellaGoodFanfic

Yours very surpisedly, ~HellaGoodFanfic

P.S: if you want to check out my other stuff, that'd be awesome!! I'll post the links and a brief summary of a couple below.

(1)
http://my.w.tt/UiNb/7ob0N9qIpv

Artwork Compilation - Basically a compilation of some of my art. Some is for my GCSE, but most is for fun.

(2)
http://my.w.tt/UiNb/j6FrzeJIpv

But a sly word whispered - Amelia-Llewyn has strong feelings for one of her closest friends, and feels torn over whether to make a move. Meanwhile, others try to break them apart, causing her to question the entire friendship.

(3)
http://my.w.tt/UiNb/2UHEvokWpv

To atone will be the death of me - (Creature Feature wattpad competition entry) James fought in Vietnam, discharged after being retrieved from his time held as a PoW in the Vietcong base. Returning home; now a lonely amputee scarred both physically and mentally by the war; he starts to experience strange happenings, and an other-wordly presence stalks him through his nightmares. But what happens when it follows him into reality, dragged into this world through the void...