The Enigma Wolf (Boyxboy)

Hello there,

This is my first boyxboy Wolf book and I do hope you enjoy it :)

Please could you give me feedback. I really want to know what you think. Thank-you so much! :D

--------------------------------------------------------------

It's been four years since I fled from my pack, because the corruption that laid in the heart of the pack, which pushed me away from my family and what I once loved.

Four years ago

I woke up to the sun shining through. I felt groggy because a new day only replays from the previous day and the day before that and pretty much my whole life. I sit up and rest my back on my bed's head border, thinking of what surprises the council has for my father.

Is it another threat that they will report to the high court's that assassin wolves still exist or will they strip his title off him.

It made me cringe that my father would tolerate their bullshit! to Let them run all over him and they don't remember who save our race from extenction. Assassin Wolves were believe to be cross breed of werecats because of our ability of speed and vicious hunting. The Royal's council believed in the myth and found us a threat to the wolf society because the strength that normal werewolves do not possessed.

I heard a knock at my door.

"come in," I called.

"Good morning, Draven," said Rosita my family mentor. Rosita has been my family mentor since I was born. She comes from a bloodline of noble mentors.

"Morning Ros," I smiled.

"Come on Draven, you need to get change your father is going to court toda,"-

"What now? what has he done," I cut her off.

Rosita saw the pain and replied," I honestly don't know...But I know everything is going to be alright, if you believe in him he will be fine, all he needs is love from his family."

She smiled and sat beside me and hugged me. She always knew how to make me feel hopeful.

I got up and head for the shower I took a long hot shower clearing my thoughts before I face my father. I got change in to formal wear that Rosita had picked out for me. I looked in the mirror I straighten my black tie and combed my black fine hair.

I walked to the dining area to wait for breakfast; I sat next to my father.

"Morning dad how are you," I asked casually as I took my seat beside him.

"I'm good...I need you to be on your best behaviour today in court,"

"Dad its agitating how they're biased,"-

"I understand but you need to respect the elders," He cut me off before I could say anything," and that means no but! There is no excuse for such poor behaviour"

I was about to defend myself but he gave me his alpha stance that made me look down – Why couldn't he talk to the elders like that. My sisters, Elisamarie and Mariah took their seats followed by our brother, Axel. My eldest brother George walks in with his wife Sofia and their son Caleb, just after our butler announced breakfast.

We were all quiet during breakfast besides Caleb. He was running around and playing by himself. Caleb is an active and very untamed puppy that can put a smile on all of us even if we are feeling down. We all finished with breakfast and headed to the front door of our house, and entered two separate black Mercedes. I avoided sharing a car with my father, he was irratating me with his weakness. We drove to the court house which is a ten minute drive.