Describing Lucas

(Tyla in the picture above)
Tyla Pov:
I called Asiah to come to the store to help me out since the store is really busy she said she's on her way but she's taking her sweet time and I need her right now not when she wants too!
*10 minutes later*
*Asiah walks in* I said well finally you come after taking your sweet time princess! Asiah said I accidentally bumped into a girl and her brother or whoever he is to her was talking to me, taking my time soo.. I cut her off and said soo you should've just said sorry I don't got time for talking bye! Asiah looked at me and said TYLA that's so damn rude and I'm not like you I am kind🙄. I said w/e but was he cute though?😏 Asiah said well he did look cute😍 probably more then cute😛! I said more details Asiah!! She said mmh🤔🤔 he looked like at least 6 something feet tall, he's caramel😋, bomb curls, big lips😉.. A customer cut her off and said I need this shirt in a size Medium do you have any in the back stalked? Asiah faked a smiled and said yes we do I'll be right bacc! I tried so hard not no to laugh because the customer made a ugly ass face💀.
************************
Sorry this chapter was so boring! Also I'm going to make the chapters more longer, funny, sad and exciting😋